NFL: 2019 Holdouts Thread

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

McClain is legit when it comes to the Texans so he might know something. That'd be a big blow to a team looking to win now if all they get back for Clowney is some picks. I figured the two sides would eventually get something done but I guess not.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
McClain is legit when it comes to the Texans so he might know something. That'd be a big blow to a team looking to win now if all they get back for Clowney is some picks. I figured the two sides would eventually get something done but I guess not.
Clowney will arrive but since he can only sign the franchise tag why should he do so until as late as possible. He has no long term security.

What are the options for Houston? They opted to trade Duane Brown a couple of years ago to Seattle for picks. Unless they can work out something with Washington for Trent Williams there’s not another LT available.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

What he says comes straight from what the organization wants to get out. It has been looking for a while they were never going to give him a new deal. I think he will be traded next offseason. Too late into this to trade him now. He doesn't work as hard as Watt so that means he isn't a hard worker seems to be their logic. Not too sure how they fail to see what type of impactful player he is.

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
Zeke is a great football player. The problem with him is, he can't be trusted for staying out of trouble. That's why he should take this deal, or just stay in Cabo and hangout with that clown Faulk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad