Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Is it hot in here?

giphy.gif

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Missed it too. Anyone want to break it down or ideally is there a gif/vid in a tweet somewhere?

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I really hope you can replay the games later, since there are no replays.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
**** I missed the 3rd goal

Fever busts down the left wing, walks around the D, cuts to net for the highlight reel goal.

I actually screamed lol.

Took me most of the period but I think I know the numbers now enough to not have to keep looking at the lineup posted.

Clark not impressing me so far.

Reactions: Pomee

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England

He did this twice by the way, he scored on this one. This doesn't do it justice though as he started from deep in his own end with the puck.

Very nice. Will be interesting to compare where him, AA and Priskie all are in a few years and see who chose the right organisation

Ugly number for a d-man though, is that automatically assigned or is he really rolling with #42?

Futures Passed

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Sep 2, 2018
And Fehervary had some good hits too. Just like our other 42
Yeah, I had heard good things about his physicality and I know he is super strong, so it’s good to see him throw the body.

That skating is everything we heard it was. Good to see him show some finishing ability too.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Very nice. Will be interesting to compare where him, AA and Priskie all are in a few years and see who chose the right organisation

Ugly number for a d-man though, is that automatically assigned or is he really rolling with #42?

Come on.....Blue 42, hut hut!

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
1st period thoughts: Fehervary was a stud, even without the highlight reel goal. He was super physical and had another nice rush like the one he scored on that didn't convert. Sammy looked good to with limited action. Heard Priskie's name a lot but he didn't really do anything exciting(fart noise). Hal Gill thinks Tom Wilson wears #42. Protas is a better skater than I thought. He's also f***ing MASSIVE out there. Dude could be a decent player if his scoring touch continues. Alexeyev looked super steady.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I caught that as well. Hal Gill thinks Wilson wears 43. I get that though as he probably rarely watched Caps games.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had a brain fart as well there. I just took Hal Gill's word and wrote 42.

But who cares! It's been so long and happy to watch some caps hockey!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad