2019 All Star Game in San Jose (Use this for the ASG/Skills Comp)

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
It would have to be thornton. It would be so unexpected for one the shooting the puck and 2 calling his shot lol.
He should destroy a life-size cardboard cutout of Belfour before picking up the puck. 10/10.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
We were offered pre-sale tickets back in May. Then in June, we were again offered to buy more before they went to rest of league's teams or something like that

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
We were offered pre-sale tickets back in May. Then in June, we were again offered to buy more before they went to rest of league's teams or something like that
thats really annoying because I told my company to let me buy some

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Season tickets holders were given the opportunity to buy the same number of seats on the account in same seating level, but not same exact seats. This happened a while ago. Have not heard of them offering any extras. I assume they are holding on to some seats for new customers looking to buy season tickets.
Thanks. I'm pretty excited to come to town for it. We went to Tampa last season and had an amazing time.

I'm also excited to be one of the luck people that will get nice looking tickets and not have mine be digital.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
All-star games are more novelty than a real competitive game. They're just a bunch of top talent more interested in taking in the sights and the experience but without injury all the while collecting a paycheck.

Sounds like the Sharks lately.

Reactions: Sushiko

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Hopefully, after the Winter Classic, the ASG festivities schedule will start being announced.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Still trying to get at least two tickets to either the game or the skills comp but it’s looking more and more they won’t put them out for public sale?

Reactions: Phu

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Still trying to get at least two tickets to either the game or the skills comp but it’s looking more and more they won’t put them out for public sale?
same here, was gonna take a trip but it's probably too late now.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
This is my fifth ASG and I have never seen a public on sale.

There have been many sales to specific groups, but never to the public.

rideaucrusher21

Aug 8, 2008
CA
Which Sharks do you think make the game? I’m thinking Burns, then maybe Karlsson, Timo, Pavs, or Jumbo (fan vote-in). Do the Sharks get more players on the team because they’re hosting? I think Tony Granato was a last minute throw in for the last all star game in SJ. Hopefully they put Thornton in this time.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
Which Sharks do you think make the game? I’m thinking Burns, then maybe Karlsson, Timo, Pavs, or Jumbo (fan vote-in). Do the Sharks get more players on the team because they’re hosting? I think Tony Granato was a last minute throw in for the last all star game in SJ. Hopefully they put Thornton in this time.

I think we do tbh. I would like to see Jumbo, Pavs, Burns. I think that would be a good representation of our team.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Considering that every team has to be represented, I only see Burns making it from the Sharks.

F- McDavid (EDM)
F- Gaudreau (CGY)
F- Pettersson (VAN)
F- Keller (ARI)
F- Draisaitl (EDM)
F- Monahan (CGY)
D- Giordano (CGY)
D- Burns (SJS)
D- Doughty (LAK)
G- Gibson (ANA)
G- Fleury (VGK)

(Yes, I know that Fleury isn't having that great of a season, but I had no idea what other goalie to put. This is basically a reputation pick.)

Reactions: BigDmitriy

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Considering that every team has to be represented, I only see Burns making it from the Sharks.

F- McDavid (EDM)
F- Gaudreau (CGY)
F- Pettersson (VAN)
F- Keller (ARI)
F- Draisaitl (EDM)
F- Monahan (CGY)
D- Giordano (CGY)
D- Burns (SJS)
D- Doughty (LAK)
G- Gibson (ANA)
G- Fleury (VGK)

(Yes, I know that Fleury isn't having that great of a season, but I had no idea what other goalie to put. This is basically a reputation pick.)

Hosting teams generally get quite a few of their guys sent to the ASG. It would be quite unprecedented for Calgary and Edmonton to send 5 guys and for San Jose to send only one.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Care to expand on that specific groups part? Beyond season ticket holders.
Last year, Tampa's groups were (and I may have a few out of order)... Full STH, Half STH, Mini-plan STH, full and half extras, and different subsets of the mailing list.

SharksAddict

Dec 21, 2008
Last year, Tampa's groups were (and I may have a few out of order)... Full STH, Half STH, Mini-plan STH, full and half extras, and different subsets of the mailing list.

Well I can confirm for this year, the Sharks have limited it to full season only. I'm a SharkPak holder and haven't been offered squat to this point. Varies by team of course.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Well I can confirm for this year, the Sharks have limited it to full season only. I'm a SharkPak holder and haven't been offered squat to this point. Varies by team of course.
There is still time for them to make the offer.
Tampa did the mini plan folks two weeks before the game.
The Sharks even limited the league to 4 sections this year. Tampa and Nashville give them the run of the place. The NHL got rows in 2 lower sections and 2 upper sections.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad