NFL GDT: 2019 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Houston Texans vs (5) Buffalo Bills - Houston wins 22-19

HOUBUF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Well can’t imagine Houston getting past Baltimore considering how this game went

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Those are a couple really flawed teams. Either one would get destroyed by Baltimore/KC

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
as a ravens fan, i was hoping they'd face houston instead of the bills who made it pretty tough for them when they played a month or two ago

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
When the two teams are so close, always pick the far superiors quarterback. Which Watson is.
I think Buffalo has a better team but Watson is that much better than Allen

Allen had a solid game but he’s still green. I think he could have a fantastic season in 2020. We’ll see if he can put it all together.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
That was fun.

Brutal loss for Buffalo.
Passive at the end of the half.
At the 25 yard line with 1 timeout left they conceded to just attempt a FG.
Allen fumble leading to Houston’s FG. Ball security still an issue for him.
Missing that block on third down on their second last possession causing then intentional grounding call.
Allen then taking a sack and giving up another 15 yards to Houston. Then again had he not Would Houston have gone for it on 4th down and 1 just past mid field?
Couldn’t bring Watson down for a sack which leads to the big play down to their 10.

Reactions: Avs_19

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Almost 5 quarters of play, and 0 penalties were called against Houston during a play. Not even one declined. A couple of false starts and a delay of game that have to be called, and that's it. And there were certainly calls out there to be made (that were made against Buffalo)

Joke officiating.

Reactions: Daz28

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Watson, imo, is the one, as long as his front office can stop him from getting killed.

Buffalo
Those are a couple really flawed teams. Either one would get destroyed by Baltimore/KC
Houston won in KC this year, don't put laying an egg at home in the playoffs past Andy Reid

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Watson, imo, is the one, as long as his front office can stop him from getting killed.

Buffalo

Houston won in KC this year, don't put laying an egg at home in the playoffs past Andy Reid

They won by having ball control I believe?
Kansas City at the beginning of the season cannot stop the run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad