Speculation: 2019-2020 Sharks Roster Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
We could sign pavs for 7 mil and also donskoi if he is willing to take 2.5 mil and still have a team with 0.5 mil cap space.

Trade melker, dell, dillon.

Bring up both chi-twins.

Sign heed and ryan to 1 mil contracts. And also bring up one of the rookie goalies.

What cap are you using? If it's $81.8M, no that's not feasible.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
We need to keep pavs cap hit down

A 35 plus contract we could avoid would give us flexibility

I propose a 5 year 30 million aav 6 million cap hit

He gets his 21 million in first 3 years definitely still takes a discount put still gets some money

And by year 4 5 million should suffice or he retires without penalty

I am not desperate enough to get Pavs at all. Jesus a 5 year contract with 4M when he hits 39? I don't want to give Pavs 6M AAV over the next years let alone the insane numbers you have suggested.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
No worries. I see how you arrived at that. Feasible but not a team that I hope is iced.
Here. It is do-able but realistically I see more like 6M for Pavs and 3M for Donskoi. Still going to be tight.
hByvFkG.png

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
I am not desperate enough to get Pavs at all. Jesus a 5 year contract with 4M when he hits 39? I don't want to give Pavs 6M AAV over the next years let alone the insane numbers you have suggested.

Because it’s a not a 35+ contract I’m just adding it garbage year or two. He likely retires after 3 to 4 I’m just putting it in there to bring the CAP down That’s all

I do not expect him to play either year four or five especially not five

But essentially he gets a 7000,000 per for the next three years well allowing us to only count for six against the CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad