Celtics/NBA 2019-2020 Regular Season: Marcus Smart tests positive for CORVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NBCSB Celtics Insider A, Sherrod Blakely now reporting Enes Kanter limping on the way out of Philadelphia..... story developing to see whether he plays Friday.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Just watched the game, they will be in the mix in the East, top 4. Like most, glad Hayward had a solid game.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Well, it wasn't pretty through 3 quarters, but they finished the right way. Always impressive to win games when your opponent shoots 50% from 3.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
112-106 win over the Raptors, this is the effort we saw for much of the presesason, and the way the fanbase is accustomed to seeing the organization play on court..... a minor scare from Theis with that ankle strain/sprain knowing Kanter wasn't available..... 39th season of Celtics coverage as well with Tommy & Mike, and yes, the occasional Heinsohn rant on the officiating is expected, if not entertaining.....

I like how the reports on Romeo Langford and Gorman's statement of 'a mystery', as to who/what he is/becoming....

now on to MSG Tomorrow to face the Knicks to see how this team adapts to back to back games

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Well, it wasn't pretty through 3 quarters, but they finished the right way. Always impressive to win games when your opponent shoots 50% from 3.

They still kinda shot like shit too. Good win.

Sixers are absolutely a contender, their lineup is absurd

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I thought of something today - would the Celtics have traded away Aron Baynes if they knew Horford was going to sign with Philly ??? :dunno: Baynes was traded at the Draft ( July 6th ) and Horford signed with the 76ers on July 10th.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I thought of something today - would the Celtics have traded away Aron Baynes if they knew Horford was going to sign with Philly ??? :dunno: Baynes was traded at the Draft ( July 6th ) and Horford signed with the 76ers on July 10th.
but after the Aayton suspension, where would Phoenix have turned to...

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore

They knew he was a free agent so I’m guessing yes. It’s not like Baynes is a huge difference maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig