Prospect Info: 2019-20 Syracuse Crunch & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Our 2017 draft was so good. Everyone other than Lipanov is putting in work.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012

He had to be stretchered off I didn't see what happened to him. Hope he's okay.

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Lightning college prospects & 2017 picks Cole Guttman (DU) and Nick Perbix (SCSU) play today on CBS Sports Network

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Cole Koepke scored the GWG UMD just scored an empty net goal to make it 2-0. Koepke adds another empty netter for good measure. St. Cloud State won big but no points for Perbix.

Koepke vs Perbix tomorrow

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The cringe factor is off the charts.
That's about what you have to expect though. It's more clever than most of those ads with Sosunov wanting autographs, but not knowing who the guy is, Pasquale's blase bouncing, and the 'ref' bit, which uses the office's two stories to their advantage.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Brassard maybe should have said "have a good rest of your morning." on the way out. The boys put in a full 60 minutes I guess.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
The Hockey News ranking of our prospects:

1.Foote
2.Katchouk
3.Volkov
4.Raddysh
5.Stephens
6.Fortier
7.Ingram
8.Walker
9.Barre-Boulet
10.Perbix

Think they got the right players but the order is s bit all over the place. Barre-Boulet especially.

Foote was also ranked 58th best prospect in the world and Katchouk 95th. They seem a bit high on Katchouk but he does still have plenty of time to figure things out.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I'm trying to figure out the Bears playoff roster (should they clinch). Really a continuation from the Ingram thread.

I've got the Bears at 22/22 roster spots filled, so there's no need (yet) to move someone to IR. Boes may clip a toenail too close and need 2+ weeks off. Once we maybe get to the playoffs (which a scenario exists where we could clinch tonight), the roster rules change a bit where there should be a bit more flexibility in some areas (up to 23 players, but once you get there, you're locked in), but also very restrictive (no IR, reliant on ATOs for emergency additions, sometimes can't take everybody to the playoff roster, etc.)

I'd prefer to add D for a long playoff run, as Sosunov, Spencer, and Aliu are in the AHL now, but it is what it is.

Archambault is practically a lock to not make the playoff roster. There's just never going to be enough room. His longest healthy stretch has been a game and a half. No exaggeration. He's played in 4 games for Orlando this year.

The Bears can name 23-players to their playoff roster. However, once they do, they're locked into that group, so they'll likely stay at 22 or under for a bit. However, IR doesn't exist in the ECHL postseason, so they've got to make hard decisions on guys. But, guys in the AHL can be stashed there. Maybe Boes or Windsor gets an AHL PTO.

So the Bears are at 22/22 with more 3 on IR. I'd expect ~6 additional guys to also be named to the playoff eligible list/overhead compartment c/o AHL.

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Crunch score 2 shorthanded goals tonight courtesy of Volkov and Ben Thomas to tie the league lead with 16

Dumont - 4
Katchouk - 3
Conacher - 2
Bournival - 1
Stephens - 1
Brassart - 1
Thomas - 1
Masin - 1
Volkov - 1
Andreoff - 1

Everybody getting in on the shorthanded action

BoltzManConstant

Mar 8, 2017
Upper West Side
The Hockey News ranking of our prospects:

1.Foote
2.Katchouk
3.Volkov
4.Raddysh
5.Stephens
6.Fortier
7.Ingram
8.Walker
9.Barre-Boulet
10.Perbix

Think they got the right players but the order is s bit all over the place. Barre-Boulet especially.

Foote was also ranked 58th best prospect in the world and Katchouk 95th. They seem a bit high on Katchouk but he does still have plenty of time to figure things out.

No Verhaeghe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad