2019-20 Schedule Thread!

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
That was basically the game that got Hextall fired.
It was honestly liberating being at that game. Got to vent all the frustration that had been building for quite some time.

And then Hextall got fired a few games later.

That was the day the tides turned. Whether it was positive remains to be seen.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
FLyers only trip to Toronto is a Saturday night which happens to be my birthday. I’m pumped as hell.
great place to watch a game.

I was there a couple years back the night the Flyers were trying to push into the playoffs and Mason was playing great, but Hakstol randomly chose to start Neuvirth...Flyers lost

Reactions: orangecrush8

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It was honestly liberating being at that game. Got to vent all the frustration that had been building for quite some time.

And then Hextall got fired a few games later.

That was the day the tides turned. Whether it was positive remains to be seen.

Hextall was fired a few days later. He was gone that following Monday

Reactions: orangecrush8

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
anti-Flyers bias confirmed via @IneffectiveMath

D97YmMnWwAAS5as.jpg:large
It really makes you wonder sometimes

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
great place to watch a game.

I was there a couple years back the night the Flyers were trying to push into the playoffs and Mason was playing great, but Hakstol randomly chose to start Neuvirth...Flyers lost

I saw the Richie 3 on 5 goal from the Platinum seats. Greatest viewing experience I have ever had easily.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
So my wife is a huge Flyers fan and we have been trying to see at least one of our teams in every NHL arena. 16 arenas visited so far. It's been Devils-heavy in recent years but this is looking like a great year for Flyers games so we just booked 2 trips:

Trip 1
PHI @ COL - December 11
NJD @ COL - December 13 (basically a bonus for me)
PHI @ MIN - December 14

Trip 2
PHI @ SJS - December 28
PHI @ ANA - December 29
PHI @ LAK - December 31

Would love to know if anyone else is doing one of these trips. We have always met great fans on each of our trips. Our last Flyers trip was 10/28/17 in Toronto (Flyers win!) and made a few South Jersey friends.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad