2019/20 Roster Thread XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Here for the Welinski waiving.....followed by the Stewart signing.

3oz8xQzMUuj4ptxGtG.gif

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
the one thing that im impressed with hextall's drafting was that he always moved up in first round and early second round to draft players, that's why our prospect pool is impressive, we have so much top talent.

Reactions: bobbythebrain

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
the one thing that im impressed with hextall's drafting was that he always moved up in first round and early second round to draft players, that's why our prospect pool is impressive, we have so much top talent.

Moving up to get Konecny was a very shrewd move. There’s only one player drafted later that would have been better, and that’s Aho. I don’t think he would have been on their radar that high anyway.

Reactions: Schwarbomb

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I mean we really haven’t played world beaters yet though. They do look good and appear to be buying into whatever AV is selling.
oh I agree. But you have to like where we are in that chart.

Look at the NYR who are also 2-0. Big difference. Bt 1 poor game tonight and we are likely right back near the center. I saw the chart in the Sabres are good thread so thought I would share.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
oh I agree. But you have to like where we are in that chart.

Look at the NYR who are also 2-0. Big difference. Bt 1 poor game tonight and we are likely right back near the center. I saw the chart in the Sabres are good thread so thought I would share.
It’s a nice visual to compare a lot of the analytics for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad