Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
images

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Ha.
The "profundity" of heroin addiction. They say existence is changed afterward, so much so that you can't see anything in life the same again. I say, hm. got any?

jk jk. David Milch is a junkbag though. And David Milch made Deadwood.

Nah, LSD (and mushrooms) open the doors of perception.

Smack just smacks you around the side of the head, and you wake up a half dozen years later and wonder where your life went.
Though it is less toxic than alcohol, which can have a similar effect.

Then there's Keith Richards . . .

Reactions: Legion of Gloom

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Nah, LSD (and mushrooms) open the doors of perception.

Smack just smacks you around the side of the head, and you wake up a half dozen years later and wonder where your life went.
Though it is less toxic than alcohol, which can have a similar effect.

Then there's Keith Richards . . .
Keith Richards is a cyborg

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
One big logo this year instead of two small

Another thing for me to complain about :laugh:

Think the Flyers logo works better as two small ones than one big one. I always liked that we had held out as the final team to have two small logos, too. Just another small detail showing this organization losing any identity

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
They need to install a hatch on the logo's orange dot that shoots extremely powerful fireworks whenever our goalie makes a save, we score a goal, someone has a nice pass, we execute a linechange without too many men, there's a hit, the other team does an icing or an offside, when we kill a penalty, or when we go on the PP. Until that happens the center ice logo is imperfect.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Lets talk bold roster predictions.

Here' one: Connor Bunnaman plays 20 games on the 4th line. Gets called up due to injuries and sparks the team during a mini-slump and sticks around before sputtering out and getting sent back down.
I was about to toss out some bold predictions, but the problem is that the unknown of the coaching staff makes it too tough to guess.

Until we know how they use these players, which they favor and which they don't, it's impossible to make any kind of prediction.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I was about to toss out some bold predictions, but the problem is that the unknown of the coaching staff makes it too tough to guess.

Until we know how they use these players, which they favor and which they don't, it's impossible to make any kind of prediction.

Hart is a top 10 goalie
Hayes gets 64 points
TK gets 32 goals
Couts wins the selke
Provy sits till Nov 26th
Frost gets Calder consideration

I don’t bad mouth Jake in GDT

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Gonna guess Frost starts in the AHL and is left there too long and comes up and finishes with 30 points in 55 games.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
At this point. With Couts here and killing it. Frost coming and killing it along the way. And Hayes being acquired. Where does Patrick most likely end up if you had to say? 3C? 2C? Seattle?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
If Frost wins a center job next year, Hayes moves to RW.
All this "he won't be worth the money" nonsense - look at JVR's contract, Lee's contract, Zuc's contract.
Hayes has a career shooting % of 12.9, JVR 11.9, TK 12.0, Couts 11.2, Giroux 11.1, Voracek 9.2

Reactions: TheKingPin

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
At this point. With Couts here and killing it. Frost coming and killing it along the way. And Hayes being acquired. Where does Patrick most likely end up if you had to say? 3C? 2C? Seattle?
2C. Patrick is going to be better than Frost and Hayes. Big, fast, talented, defensively excellent. Couts 2.0.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hayes gets moved to wing or another team. The other three are the future of this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad