2019-20 Roster Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Either Fletcher has lost his damn mind or @deadhead is 100% right and this is Russo doing an agent a solid on the "lucrative guarantee" terminology. That would mean it's lucrative for a 2-way.

It’s probably similar to what TJ Brennan has. He signed a two year $675K two-way deal. His minor salary has been $450K.

Prosser was a on similar contract last year. His was $650K & $400K for the minors.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Prosser sucks and yes I am going to overreact when he signs here...as I will for any other crap depth signings.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
We have Friedman and Willcox.
Even if Kalynuk and Hogberg joined the Phantoms, we'd need a couple veteran defensemen.

Interesting that they let Schlemko go.
Brennan has one more year on his deal.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
On the eve of Free Agency, I have one signing I want to happen...

Justin Williams.

Not saying it will happen. Not saying he'd leave Carolina at this point. Not going to fight with you about that slot being Frost/Farabee's.

I'm saying I want Justin Williams on a 1 year deal. I genuinely think we can compete with that top 9. Dude is clutch.

I want.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation

Justin Williams.

Not saying it will happen. Not saying he'd leave Carolina at this point. Not going to fight with you about that slot being Frost/Farabee's.

I'm saying I want Justin Williams on a 1 year deal. I genuinely think we can compete with that top 9. Dude is clutch.

I want.
:nod:

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Not sure there is anything to this but There is some mention in the local media of rubtsov being nhl ready. Would they consider trading laughton if his asking price is too much? :dunno:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Rubtsov isn't exactly Mr Durable right now.
No reason to force things at this point, you can always move people for a premium at the TDL.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Not sure there is anything to this but There is some mention in the local media of rubtsov being nhl ready. Would they consider trading laughton if his asking price is too much? :dunno:

Don't listen to the local media.

Rubtsov only played 14 games last year. He did fine, but his point totals were better than his actual play imo.

The year before he was 8th in pts/game on his freaking QMJHL team. Despite playing PP1.

Reactions: Flyerfan13

Normand Lacombe

Jan 30, 2008

Justin Williams.

I want.

Same here. Doesn't Williams still have a place in South Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad