Speculation: 2019-20 Roster, Cap, Trade Discussion (MOD WARNING POST #542)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ducks should not be blowing things up. With the way things are heading this season, they have an excellent chance for a Top 3 pick. Have Zegras on the near horizon also and Ducks have always drafted well, so just have to be a little more patient unfortunately.

My opinion, and its only my opinion so be gentle, lol. Keep your core vet guys like Gibson, Getzlaf, Lindholm, Fowler, Silfverberg, Rakell, and even Grant. Make moves in the summer to get another Top 6 scorer, 25-25 guy, like another Silf/Rakell, won’t be cheap but won’t break the bank either, and then a Top 4 younger RHD like a Risto type (maybe someone better defensively), who could potentially take Manson’s spot if he does not bounce back.

Continue to grow the kids this season, send the ones back to SD who still need a lot of work, and keep the ones with the most potential who have shown they are NHL ready. Anaheim entering this season, and that has likely gotten younger, since the injury debacle, has the 7th youngest team in the league, tied with Buffalo. You don’t blow up a young team especially when the performing vets are still or just entering their prime.

Whoever said to trade Silfverberg is out of their minds. You will be trading Silf to a contender who will then most likely finish towards the bottom of the draft and there is no guarantee, or really little chance that player turns into someone as good or better than Silf.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
He wasn’t permanent. We can move Nick Ritchie to a first line roll for a couple minutes. Does that mean he’s a top line forward? No....

And no ones laughing at me. That’s why I have likes on almost every post I do. Where’s your likes homie? I got Bracer and others on my side. Peace.... you’re not even worth the clout for being wrong.

No it was pretty permanent, he never saw the fourth line after that. If anything, you're the one actually making that kind of arguing, saying he's a fourth liner despite being their best player because they played him on the fourth line for a game and a half.

Again, it's why everyone's laughing, you totally gave yourself away without knowing it. Even you gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
No it was pretty permanent, he never saw the fourth line after that. If anything, you're the one actually making that kind of arguing, saying he's a fourth liner despite being their best player because they played him on the fourth line for a game and a half.

Again, it's why everyone's laughing, you totally gave yourself away without knowing it. Even you gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

Whatever you you say.... twist words to your allure. Fourth liner out the gate. I'll keep to my facts.

Reactions: bracer028

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Gonna close this thread for a bit and clean up and afterwards hopefully I don't need to trawl pages of this dumb shit again. Infractions go out next. Once I can view the second last page I'll clean the rest of the crap up, unless it's some weird HF bug.

EDIT: Please use the ignore feature instead of calling out people for trolling or accusing them of being someone else, technically accusing someone of trolling or being a banned poster is against the rules and doesn't really resolve anything and just causes even more fighting.

Using the ignore feature means the same problems don't keep cropping up in the future on HFDucks in multiple threads like they have in the last few months, and also means threads don't need to be closed constantly to be cleaned up because of fighting that can easily be avoided.

Once again, this is a final warning for all sides involved. If either side continue to disregard the rules and can't use their ignore lists, infractions will be handed out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad