Fantasy: 2019-20 HF Sharks Fantasy Hockey

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I wanted to change leagues from Sunday to Saturday so I'm looking for a way to get out of the Sunday league. If I can't find one, I would rather do Saturday.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I wanted to change leagues from Sunday to Saturday so I'm looking for a way to get out of the Sunday league. If I can't find one, I would rather do Saturday.

I am in the Saturday league. I want to be in the “less serious” league. If that’s on Sundays, we could switch, I think.

Any word, league director?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I am in the Saturday league. I want to be in the “less serious” league. If that’s on Sundays, we could switch, I think.

Any word, league director?

You could just click leave league and then join the other one.

Noslepr

Nov 2, 2008
Sorry guys, I joined the league as Hertl's Turtle! Don't post much but I've been lurking for years lol

Reactions: SactoShark

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Looking forward to the drafts this weekend. That is another step towards Hockey almost here. For some reason my excitement is not quite there yet for the regular season but I'm sure that will change on Wednesday. This weekend should help too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad