GDT: 2019-20 GM#31 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:00pm 12/7/19

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He mentioned in an interview that the coaches have told him specifically not to cross the line, I think that has been reflected in his lack of aggressiveness this year.

God damnit, seriously?

Pretty f***ing sick of this org putting shock collars on lunatics like MacD and Ivanans. What use are they being giant kittens?

Intimidation is part of hockey.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
He mentioned in an interview that the coaches have told him specifically not to cross the line, I think that has been reflected in his lack of aggressiveness this year.

Then he's useless really, because he's just not very good. Even as evident tonight, his skating is still horrendous.

But moreso, there comes a time when a player needs to stick up for another player, even if it costs the team an extra 2 min instigator penalty. Short term loss, long term gain. Teams can build around sticking up for each other.

Let's face it, we suck, so it's not as if we are battling for a playoff spot.

sinister6000

Apr 30, 2013
The only games when the Kings play with passion, and intensity. Is when they play Calgary, or Anaheim. Plus you might actually see a fight!

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
God damnit, seriously?

Pretty ****ing sick of this org putting shock collars on lunatics like MacD and Ivanans. What use are they being giant kittens?

Intimidation is part of hockey.
There's a difference between standing up for a teammate and not crossing the line though.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
hutton has to be stronger there

one more stride and he's got enough leverage to prevent the putback

f***in mistakes man

Reactions: kingsfan28

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
sooooooo f***ing sick of seeing that half ass shot from the top of the circle by toffoli because he doesn't want to take another stride and try and be physical

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad