GDT: 2019-20 GM#23 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @1:00pm 11/23/19

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
PP is so cringey to watch. Iafallo doesn’t have the vision to be on the first line. He’s fine forechecking, fighting for pucks, but not much for scoring or assisting. 44 shots on goal? :huh:

Jul 31, 2005
CA
You think this team wasnt rebuilding and expect the results during this transition.

No matter how bad the team effort can be there. The effort was not there yesterday. If the effort isn't there when you're losing then you have problems with players personality, a sense of entitlement. Some of these guys will still be around when the re-build is near completion-will their poor attitudes still be here? Cause all that will do is stall it out even longer. There is something deeper wrong with this team than lack of talent due to a re-build. There is a total lack of physicality from top to bottom.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
No matter how bad the team effort can be there. The effort was not there yesterday. If the effort isn't there when you're losing then you have problems with players personality, a sense of entitlement. Some of these guys will still be around when the re-build is near completion-will their poor attitudes still be here? Cause all that will do is stall it out even longer. There is something deeper wrong with this team than lack of talent due to a re-build. There is a total lack of physicality from top to bottom.

It was an ugly game but I have zero issue with the team effort yesterday. I would have liked to see more crash-the-net beardown, for sure, but the only guys I can single out for nonchalance yesterday are Toffoli and Doughty after the crosscheck incident. Play games like that more often than not and you'll win more often than not.

Except against boring ass arizona playing prevent/not-to-lose.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
PP is so cringey to watch. Iafallo doesn’t have the vision to be on the first line. He’s fine forechecking, fighting for pucks, but not much for scoring or assisting. 44 shots on goal? :huh:

Brown/Grundstrom-Kopitar-Carter is my choice for top PP forwards

If Kovalchuk ever is on the ice again put him on the left side.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
It was an ugly game but I have zero issue with the team effort yesterday. I would have liked to see more crash-the-net beardown, for sure, but the only guys I can single out for nonchalance yesterday are Toffoli and Doughty after the crosscheck incident. Play games like that more often than not and you'll win more often than not.

Except against boring ass arizona playing prevent/not-to-lose.
I agree. I thought the Kings played pretty well this game. They deserved better.

Tik will always say the effort isn't their when they lose.

LA out shot Phoenix 45-19 but didn't put in any effort? Yeah right.

Reactions: Chazz Reinhold

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad