SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles
W1lR6w5.gif

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
We suck, but I'm glad I'm not an Arizona fan. I remember how bad it was watching the Terry Murray Kings.

The Kings made the playoffs twice with him. The Coyotes just want to get there for the first time since 2012. I'm guessing we were ok with Murray hockey exactly one decade ago.

i wish the kings tried as hard in minutes 1-59 as they do in minute 60

This is a very similar comment that we had even in their best days. The difference now being, they lose more of the meh 59 minute games than they win.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Just another facet of his immaturity. He has so many opportunities to take a well placed wrist shot that could create a rebound but no, Drew wants to bomb slap shots top cheese and and do a fist bump celly and get on the highlight reel.
I’m not sure where to go with this one. You’re just embarrassing yourself.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The Kings made the playoffs twice with him. The Coyotes just want to get there for the first time since 2012. I'm guessing we were ok with Murray hockey exactly one decade ago.

Sure, but it still made all our eyes bleed.

Coyotes weren't even remotely interested in playing straight up hockey this afternoon. 5 guys back in their slot all the time is smart sound hockey for boxing out the rebounds Raanta was kicking out but that doesn't make it more interesting than watching paint dry.

Reactions: Rooks

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'd love to see him audition higher but I like what Porkins is doing now in building confidence and growing. But it's a grind, some guys can't handle bigger roles and that's ok.

Jim did a pretty good job pointing that out today with Amadio, his confidence/assertiveness has gone down a bit with the grind, whereas Walker has been tested with a bigger role and bigger minutes and more or less crushed it

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
are you good with a weak*** paddle attempt on the ice, when if he uses his whole stick he at least has a chance at stopping the shot or pass??

think about that next time Quick lays it down and allows a weak goal.
Sure thing bud. Keep banging that poke check drum. It’s a wonder you aren’t the Kings goalie coach.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Iafallo does almost nothing on the PP. I think he leads the NHL in PP minutes with almost being a NPC - non player character - just a 5th body - and some PPs does not get a single: touch, pass, or shot. Yet, is never removed from PP1. I'd much rather see Grundstrom or Prokhorkin given a shot. Pro has done a great job, for playing on line 4....let him play with more skilled players. Or at least some PP time on unit 2. Iafallo does nothing on it.. Yes, I recall that one tip he had....but it's now 23 games played.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
I’m not sure where to go with this one. You’re just embarrassing yourself.

Not embarrassed at all. Which part do you disagree with? The maturity or the hockey part?

I didn’t say he sucked or anything. He’s obviously elite defensively but in my opinion he takes chances offensively that tend to result in turnovers. Looking for highlight dangles instead of a safer play at times. His huge wind up for a zilch of a slapper has been a point of ridicule around here for years.

As for maturity, we’ll I’m not sure where to start? Love the kid but he’s not perfect,

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Really came down to one lucky bounce when it was 1-1 after being all over the coyotes moments before. Puck goes up, off the post , off a skate, then to a coyote. When we had bounces, just never could finish.

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Finally home from the game! Would’ve been nice to see a win live. Staples was empty as hell, lot pf other things going on I guess, there was an auto show too. Besides the first PP, the others was dogshit. It was so frustrating to watch these guys just pass and hesitate to shoot the puck, not taking advantage of shooting and getting a rebound. The Crouse crash was pretty scary to see live, he looked like a damn fidget spinner going into the boards and just went limp after he crashed. I’m glad he was able to move after. Also I don’t know what it was, but both Doughty and Walker kept falling down, the one with Walker caused that 2 on 0. Toffoli made a great save and that was about all he did in the game. Lizotte was getting beat up like a little kid on the playground, Kopi and Grundy were standouts. Grundy was getting a lot of checks in, he had a good game.

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Porky played well too.

I was a little confused on why TM pulled Quick that early.. feel like they could’ve tied it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad