2019-20 Dallas Stars Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I'm still interested to see Perry in our lineup. He seems to really have a chip on his shoulder and I think once he's fully healthy (if that ever happens) we'll see a lot of effort for him. He'll make that 2nd PP unit look stronger too.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
All the drama of preseason, and a roster that was pretty well what we thought it would be on Opening night. I am a bit surprised to see Rads off the top line, thought they would keep together what works, although Jamie and Tyler were the pair they built that line around. Dickey and Hintz did well together last year in the PO, so that makes sense, and my Pavs had better chemistry with the big boys, who know.

Lots of positive predictions for the Stars. I'm in the "about the same as last year, let's hope they get hot in April" camp.

Some say Nill was a winner in the off season again. I think he did less than most years, but it would be funny if these were the moves that finally elevated the team.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Basically just ends up being a trade of Pavelski for Zuccarello in the top six. Hope they do have more offense this season somehow. I wish someone could have unseated Dickinson in the top six. That's a big hole offensively especially since there's not much offense coming from the bottom six.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Basically just ends up being a trade of Pavelski for Zuccarello in the top six. Hope they do have more offense this season somehow. I wish someone could have unseated Dickinson in the top six. That's a big hole offensively especially since there's not much offense coming from the bottom six.
Pretty much , except we only had zucc for 1 regular season game last year .

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I don't like all this hype and expectations, need to be the #pesky underdogs

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I still don't 100% understand how this bonus money is going to work on the cap and how LTIR plays a role in all this if it does at all. Thought i understood it but now i'm not so sure .

Oh well luckily i don't have to really know how this all works .

beltjones

Dec 4, 2014
www.breakthecipher.com
If I could make one wish...

It's that Janmark and Bishop are totally healthy this year, and that Corey Perry never sees the ice in a Stars uniform. Yep, I'm that guy. I can't help it.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
If I could make one wish...

It's that Janmark and Bishop are totally healthy this year, and that Corey Perry never sees the ice in a Stars uniform. Yep, I'm that guy. I can't help it.

If I could make one wish it'd be that Perry plays good enough every night so we can trade Janmark :sarcasm:

Also that's 3 wishes not one just sayin

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
All the drama of preseason, and a roster that was pretty well what we thought it would be on Opening night. I am a bit surprised to see Rads off the top line, thought they would keep together what works, although Jamie and Tyler were the pair they built that line around. Dickey and Hintz did well together last year in the PO, so that makes sense, and my Pavs had better chemistry with the big boys, who know.

Lots of positive predictions for the Stars. I'm in the "about the same as last year, let's hope they get hot in April" camp.

Some say Nill was a winner in the off season again. I think he did less than most years, but it would be funny if these were the moves that finally elevated the team.

It’s funny because we should be excited that we correctly predicted the roster, but I’m disappointed that nobody came in and grabbed that 2LW spot. I was really looking forward to running a centre group of Seguin-Hintz-Faksa-Dicky for 82 games.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
So do we take bets on how many goals they score?
0 , 1 , or 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad