NCAA GDT: 2019-20 Bowl Thread (non-playoff games)

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Phony call by officials!

Followed by a lousy explanation of the other Wisconsin receiver being grabbed down field and somehow it is a penalty on him!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Phony call by officials!

Followed by a lousy explanation of the other Wisconsin receiver being grabbed down field and somehow it is a penalty on him!
I rewound it 3 times and didn’t see much

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mario Cristobal doesn’t wear undershirts I guess

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Shit call to take away a 1st down. Lose the turnover battle by 3 including the punter literally just dropping the f***ing ball, miss a field goal and still only lose by 1. This game shouldn't have been close but as they tend to do they shoot themselves in the f***ing foot so many god damn times and then the refs put the final nail in.

The 3rd down play was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. How do you not know the f***ing game situation and back off and let him get the easy 1st down? Your only chance is to stop him short so f***ing get up on him and try. If you miss, you miss, at least you attempted to stop him. Didn't just let him f***ing skip for a game sealing 1st down.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
**** call to take away a 1st down. Lose the turnover battle by 3 including the punter literally just dropping the ****ing ball, miss a field goal and still only lose by 1. This game shouldn't have been close but as they tend to do they shoot themselves in the ****ing foot so many god damn times and then the refs put the final nail in.

The 3rd down play was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. How do you not know the ****ing game situation and back off and let him get the easy 1st down? Your only chance is to stop him short so ****ing get up on him and try. If you miss, you miss, at least you attempted to stop him. Didn't just let him ****ing skip for a game sealing 1st down.

I think the punt is blocked if it’s not dropped, the oncoming rusher ran right through

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Disappointing night so far for Baylor. And the Big 12 looking worse

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Baylor gets the ball back after scoring. Have a chance to be back in this.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This Sugar Bowl is taking way too long. Hopefully Georgia runs out the clock so we can all go to bed.
Gotta be a ratings killer too because if there’s one night a year folks aren’t staying up, it’s tonight with people going back to work tomorrow (I am not one of these people)

Reactions: HisIceness

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Zeno looks like he has great potential. Not Baylor’s day though, but what a job Matt Rhule has done going from 1 to 11 wins in just 2 years with the mess he had to clean up while being an outsider in Texas.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The Football Gods clearly hate Boston College in bowl games, second year in a row they've been in a weather delay, and last years game they were in got cancelled.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The Football Gods clearly hate Boston College in bowl games, second year in a row they've been in a weather delay, and last years game they were in got cancelled.

Giving up 17 points in the first half and 21 points in the second half to #21 Cincinnati would have been better than not playing again. Cincinnati looked like they were trying to stall out the clock and not score again. If they wanted to score, they could have kicked a FG on the 4th and 5, rather than running for it. For the part of the game that I saw, there was a lot of good sportsmanship by both teams.

It was quite a contrast to yesterday's Rose Bowl, where the Oregon defense was jawing at the Badgers at least 3 different times on camera and the officials never flagged them for it. A Badger player hit their QB in the end zone on a running play late in the game. It was near the back of the end zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: HisIceness

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Indiana. Man, thats a stinger.

Edit: They're getting the ball back down 1 with 55 seconds left, no timeouts.

Can't convert on 4th down. Tennessee wins.

Last edited:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So instead of Indiana's first 9-win season since 1967, we get yet another mediocre 8-win Tennessee season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad