GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 10 • Group A: USA (2) - SVK (3) F

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Goal differential matters, you never **** it down in the round robin

Meh, h2h goal differential, and h2h GF comes into play first, and the USA aren't going to be in a 3 way tie with Slovakia so the only way it will matter is if USA beat Canada 4-2 and Finland beats USA 4-2 so the h2h goal differential and GF is tied across the board at Even, and 6 GF

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
It's almost become a sort of comedy thing for me with the U.S team every year now. I sit back to watch them for the first time and say to myself......"o.k, what ex Canadian players kids do they have going for them this year?"

This year the count is 2. No, sorry, forgot about brown...........make that 3.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
It's almost become a sort of comedy thing for me with the U.S team every year now. I sit back to watch them for the first time and say to myself......"o.k, what ex Canadian players kids do they have going for them this year?"

This year the count is 2.
More than that:
Logan Brown
Kieffer Bellows
Josh Norris

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Perunovich getting too cute there with backhand pass and probably should've went to the streaking back door option with his pass, instead his shift winds up mostly in the d-zone.

Reactions: Chainshot

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
All those Americans were born in the USA. Canada has 4 duel citizens too, 2 of which were born in the US. The only one on either team who actually played for another country in a non IIHF event according to elite prospects is Logan Brown playing for the USA now obviously.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
All those Americans were born in the USA. Canada has 4 duel citizens too, 2 of which were born in the US. The only one on either team who actually played for another country in a non IIHF event according to elite prospects is Logan Brown playing for the USA now obviously.

I know they were born there, thats not the point.

Oh well, whatever, it is what it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad