OT: 2018 Winnipeg Blue Bombers (10-7) NEXT @ EDM (8-9) November 3 (CLINCHED PLAYOFFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Also I hope fans eviscerate both radio station pundits and experts during post game call-ins.

The Nichols defense force was ridiculous during the pregame, and this is the result.

The Bomber offense looks as if they actually bought the lines that were coming out this week about their effectiveness.

Reactions: Fairview

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Also I hope fans eviscerate both radio station pundits and experts during post game call-ins.

The Nichols defense force was ridiculous during the pregame, and this is the result.

The Bomber offense looks as if they actually bought the lines that were coming out this week about their effectiveness.

What station are you listening to?

Knuckles is a legend, but he’s basically a Bomber shill at this point. Never used to be that way.

I find the 1290 guys are far more objective. Westwood and Walby suck as radio voices (and I swear they’re half cut by postgame), but their opinions are usually somewhat congruent with reality. And Bauming does a pretty good job keeping things on track.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
What station are you listening to?

Knuckles is a legend, but he’s basically a Bomber shill at this point. Never used to be that way.

I find the 1290 guys are far more objective. Westwood and Walby suck as radio voices (and I swear they’re half cut by postgame), but their opinions are usually somewhat congruent with reality. And Bauming does a pretty good job keeping things on track.

They were both mocking fans who said Nichols had a bad game.

I love knucks as a commentator, but I've never thought of him as a great pundit.

Reactions: Fairview

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
They were both mocking fans who said Nichols had a bad game.

I love knucks as a commentator, but I've never thought of him as a great pundit.

His recent handling of pre/postgame callers is embarrassing. Joe Fan that he’s cutting down on the airwaves is making more cogent points than him.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Double tight end play and Nichols goes to his checkdown in Harris, at some point he has to give his receiver a chance of making a play. If he doesn't trust his own accuracy then they need to replace him.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
The Bombers tonight . . .

laying-egg-picture-id176026862

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad