Prospect Info: 2018 Toronto Maple Leafs Development Camp Thread

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
So Barb Underhill is working for Tampa Bay now it seems. I guess that means she is done with us? She was in a pretty big role with us before IIRC, so I doubt she has enough time to split between both of us.

She is still on the Leafs management page, but they have yet to update it since Ladygin and Namestnikov left.

Maybe we have a job for Wickenheiser there?

I'm pretty sure she's been working with both teams for quite some time

She's the one who improved Points skating

Growler

May 16, 2018
Who's gonna join Plouffe, Pooley, Kestner and Bradley on the Growlers?
I am looking for a bunch of Marlie contracts because the Growlers as a new team do not retain any rights to other players. They will need help to ice a team and an AHL contract can pay more than a ECHL contract.

I am looking/hoping for AHL contracts on the Growlers for: Carroll, Pospisil, Ryan Moore, Ferguson, Holwell, Gudbranson, Jardine, Dupuy, maybe Kapcheck + 2 goalies. Growler appearances might also be from Hollowell and Durzi on NHL or AHL contracts, maybe even Abols. Lindgren may end up there too at some point. Piccinich or Dzierkals too.

Last year the Leafs signed 16 AHL contracts in total (highest # in league). May see that number go as high as 20 this year IMO. They are already at 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad