NCAA GDT: 2018 Season Week 1... Showdown in South Bend

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
It's hard for me to get excited about this college football season knowing that Alabama will probably win another joyless championship

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I mostly just care about smashing Oregon by as many points as possible. Everything else is gravy.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is one of my favorite days of the year. Maybe more than next Sunday is. It's the last weekend of summer, but it feels like autumn.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from the campus of Notre Dame in South Bend Indiana....alma mater of the legendary Regis Philbin & where all-time football greats Mike Golic & Mike Golic Jr.....oh & some guy named "Montana" honed their skillz. :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 203-108 all time & 13-7 in week 1 picks

Sign of the Day: Very simply, a picture of Urb with a Pinocchio nose. :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Country Crooner Luke Bryan :facepalm: who has no ties whatsoever to Notre Dame or Michigan, but of course sucks up to the crowd & picks the Irish.

Music to the ears of this U fan: The entire panel takes the U to beat LSU & Lee correctly noted that they are 3-0 all time at neutral site games. :handclap:

Lee: Has left the set...…. now dressed like the hunchback of Notre Dame, takes off the hood to reveal his green hat & dances the Irish jig on set with the Irish mascot :biglaugh:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I was really high on Georgia Tech this year, but after watching the Army game, they're calling a lot of downfield cut blocks now that used to be a legal that aren't anymore. I know Georgia Tech relies on a similar blocking scheme as Arrmy. I'm gonna back off on the yellow jackets.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
They just showed a clip of Haskins at 11 years old visiting the Ohio State locker room wearing the uniform 7 saying he's going to go play at Ohio State when he grows up. And here he is wearing number 7. Pretty cool

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
im so confused, if we are gonna throw so much, why not the better throwing QB?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad