NCAA GDT: 2018 Season Week 1... Showdown in South Bend

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I'm not sure if this is just Tennessee's offense being no good or WVU's defense being a hell of a lot better than last years team but this has been a promising start to the season. NC State game was always going to be the bigger of the two early tests before the gauntlet to end the season though.

Wish I could remember honestly, none of the bars had BTN around me and it's been a while since I've been able to find a video of that game.

Did Tennessee lose a lot of players from last year’s offense? I mean, it’s not like they have Jamal Lewis in the backfield and they failed to utilize Alvin Kamara (and we saw how he has looked when the Saints unshackled him)

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
well thats a relief. psu needs to make some big defensive adjustments going forward if they want to be a contender in the b1g.

It’s not like they were defensively stout in recent years by comparison. They gave up a boatload of points even when they won the Big 10 title game 2 years ago vs Wisconsin (Had to make a big 2nd half comeback against a team that cannot throw the ball).

And the less said about their defense in the Rose/Fiesta Bowls, the better.

When was the last time Penn State had a defensive stud- Tamba Hali?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
God f***ing dammit. I'm sick of these near misses against top 15 teams. I'm sick of the fact that were gonna get zero respect the rest of the year. We should have been ranked going into this game and nothing has changed that.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I'm not sure if this is just Tennessee's offense being no good or WVU's defense being a hell of a lot better than last years team but this has been a promising start to the season. NC State game was always going to be the bigger of the two early tests before the gauntlet to end the season though.

Wish I could remember honestly, none of the bars had BTN around me and it's been a while since I've been able to find a video of that game.

Sucks as a Michigan fan but any team can beat you on any day. Plus it helps that I saw Michigan win a National Championship..

Both Sparty and Penn State barely hanged on. We'll see how Michigan does now.

Reactions: DaveG

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Tears, they taste great
Perfectly fine comment if the reason to hate them wasn't so horribly disgusting it makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. They did not pay enough of a penalty, plain and simple. So forever F*** Penn State. Has nothing to do with actual football being played, so them winning or losing doesn't affect me. Them existing does.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Did Tennessee lose a lot of players from last year’s offense? I mean, it’s not like they have Jamal Lewis in the backfield and they failed to utilize Alvin Kamara (and we saw how he has looked when the Saints unshackled him)
6 starters returning up front including 3 of their o-line and their QB, they were also expected to have some stud RBs. Held them to 117 on the ground so far.
6 Starters returning on D as well

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Perfectly fine comment if the reason to hate them wasn't so horribly disgusting it makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. They did not pay enough of a penalty, plain and simple. So forever F*** Penn State. Has nothing to do with actual football being played, so them winning or losing doesn't affect me. Them existing does.
Blah blah blah. Wah wah wah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad