Patriots/NFL 2018 Regular Season - 1-0 - On to Jacksonville 9/16 4:25 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
At least the meme didn’t mention Amendola, who possibly had a worse game than any of the others. Mocking him after all he did for us would’ve been heresy (then again, so should at least three of the ones actually in the picture).

I want them to succeed personally, but I don’t particularly want the Giants, 49ers or Dolphins to win championships.

I hope they all have great seasons so long as it doesn't hurt the Pats one iota.

The best part about this whole thing is we're all ignoring/pretending like that photo wasn't posted for us to laugh at their failures. That was the point. That's why there was no "commentary." It was supposed to make us laugh at their failures.

But whatever. I don't give a shit if someone wants to laugh at them, I just wanted to know why someone would.

Reactions: Fossy21

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Josh Gordon released.

The Pats also released Benny Fowler...as much of a potential problem as he is, how good would he be here?
I want him. Roll the dice. The guy is getting the help he needs for his mental health problems and seems to be on the right path. It’s free and probably be cheap money.

Or maybe based on the GMs statement maybe he has fallen off that path again. As I read this back man am I sitting on the fence.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
New management, and he was late and reportedly not himself. His career is over.

I think he pulled his hamstring doing some sort of promotional stuff after practicing all week?

Regardless Browns sick of him.

He will be scooped up in a second. He isn’t subject to waivers so he can sign with whomever he wants unless he’s traded

He will be a hot commodity

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Presuming there isn't some drug test failure hanging over his head that's about to drop as a reason for the release, you'd be stupid not to sign the guy. He'd add a dynamic element to at least 3/4 of the league's offenses.

Imagine him doing fly routes while Edelman's cutting across the slot and Gronk's doing a mid-range post route. Who can stop all of that?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
New management, and he was late and reportedly not himself. His career is over.
If he didn't fail a test, cutting someone with that talent because they hurt their hammy at a promo event, team sanctioned or not, and then showing up late to practice is all time stupid. Then again it is the Browns.

I don't care if it's new management, they had every opportunity to walk away in thef ofseason. Instead they kept him, let him stay away from camp for rehab, only to cut him after 1 week? Something isn't adding up here.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
If he didn't fail a test, cutting someone with that talent because they hurt their hammy at a promo event, team sanctioned or not, and then showing up late to practice is all time stupid. Then again it is the Browns.

I don't care if it's new management, they had every opportunity to walk away in thef ofseason. Instead they kept him, let him stay away from camp for rehab, only to cut him after 1 week? Something isn't adding up here.

A guy with a massive track record and they’re saying he lied. There is really no defense for Gordon. He is an idiot, he has always been an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino