2018 Offseason Grade The Player: Aleksander Barkov

Grading Barkov

• Total voters

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I figure while we're grading the GM, let's start grading the players. If for no other reason, might as give us a bit of a reference point for next summer's boredom threads.

Starting at the top, grading Aleskander Barkov. As always, I ugre anyone to explain themselves!
images

@adam graves @Catsfan7 @pb1300 @Chino Oscar @CaptainScrewy @Dread Clawz @PanthersHockey1 @BeezKnees @Kellyr @Matthias Nation @Deadmaus @IM Clutcm @Jean Luc Discard @ZamBroni @Ryeram @Optimus Reim @skitsofrantic911 @PC76 @patthebat @HeroGreed @Pragmatic Panther @BabyBarkov @Mogo @CatscratchFever @Haj @Clint @Chaos2k7 @harv3317 @Ghoste @pantherbot @Great8Cam @ShootIt @RainingRats @FloriDada @Olax @16Skippy @gizmo12688 @Skeletorrr @iam76 @5 Hole @PSLguy @ucanthanzalthetruth @klabob @FlaPanthers11 @EnforceTheLaus @I am not exposed @Kilipukki @Little Bobby Boo @Warrn @goCatsgo4 @sashalaine @jvr32 @Sportpsych90 @RunAndGun @letsgrowcactus @Dnigly13 @galaktx @ScottyMascotty @Beach Reptil @drktmplr12 @matmeshow @Gaebriel @flapanthersfan @Pumaconcolorcoryi @SwissLeaf @Aksu @MPGA @Piglet @GermanPanther @Jakeybonz @CanadianPantherFan @SoupyFIN @Beezer @zeroG @batting1k @Desert Panther @PantherboyHTR @Panthers Rock @FlaPnthrsPunk @angry_treefrog @JonathanHuberdoh @flapanthersfan @Beezeral @The Underboss @BB88 @ThePatientPanther @IceManCat @Vilam @Kid Icarus @Dabeast @Handlethepasses @Ekblast @vendetta @Matheson4Prez @Sparkman112 @Thewselius @juggernaut @Android 16 @jakethesnake23 @spacemanatee @Egblad @Erased @HockeyRulez @Holy Jokinen @Shockley @Aksu @barkovcanfinnish @AwesomePanthers @ursavolta @flomarilius @Rahooji @WESEERED @panthertod @Panteras @ratmanfu @cowboy82nd @Brokin @JP Mick @MillarWithASave
(sorry if I'm missing anyone, no disrespect to *anyone*. I'll include anyone on this list that was missed on this and future polls, for the more opinions we have to consider, the better)

Last edited:

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
I wasn't tagged and I feel disrespected.

Also, throwback to when this board wasn't sold on Barkov in his early days. Good times.

Also throwback to when Leafs fans said it would take Barkov to get Kessel.

Also, you forgot @Brokin somehow.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
How long did it take you to tag that many people? I don't even remember that many names lol.

Voted A, this should be a unanimous vote.

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Should we be worried that you probably have a list of all our board users usernames and you probably even have every post and comment documented somewhere. Creep. Jk

B+ for Barkov. Barkov was Barkov and did everything we expected and wanted. He will get an A from when he has a stupid good season (talking about true mvp season)

Edit: ehh I guess I graded him differently than most of you lol

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Should we be worried that you probably have a list of all our board users usernames and you probably even have every post and comment documented somewhere. Creep. Jk

B+ for Barkov. Barkov was Barkov and did everything we expected and wanted. He will get an A from when he has a stupid good season (talking about true mvp season)

Edit: ehh I guess I graded him differently than most of you lol
I mean if you gotta know, for the first half I just highlighted a bunch of polls and copied and pasted and added the @ and the last half is from an old roll call poll mixed with an unfortunately sad display of long term memory to speed it all up. :owl:
Great8Cam post: 147985429 said:
I could give him an A if he could control his cellys, until then a B. Just too much emotion for my tastes.
So just scroll back to the top, click on the A...

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
I mean if you gotta know, for the first half I just highlighted a bunch of polls and copied and pasted and added the @ and the last half is from an old roll call poll mixed with an unfortunately sad display of long term memory to speed it all up. :owl:
So just scroll back to the top, click on the A...
Oh all right. I’ll give him an A.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
his speed and lack of killer instict are his only flaws. great puck protection, shooting, passing, vision, IQ, defense, etc. the speed really holds him back from being the #3,4C in the nhl. B+

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
A-.

The robot is really really really gud at hockey. As we know, his only weaknesses are being too nice, humble and not shooting more. Other than that, our most important player and wish him nothing but health and success for this season.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
What are we basing the grading on? How he performed last season based on expectations? Or just how good he is?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad