2018 off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CS

Bryzgalov's Blueline
May 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA

Well I think it’s safe to say they’re not giving up on him, regardless of what the money will be that’s a lot of commitment given his situation.

Good. If he doesn't have set-backs due to injury and comes back as he was before, he will be a very good, cost effective NHLer.

I mean, injuries could've doomed Ghost too. Thank god they didn't. Fingers crossed for Morin, who gets a ton of hate here for some stuff that is really beyond his control.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Should I believe any of this Brandon Sommerman stuff? How would he know all of this?

tenor.gif

He doesn’t. He’s just looking at what guys like McKenzie, Friedman, Dreger, etc. say then flinging his own shit against the wall.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If he’s even in the discussion for Seattle to choose, that’s a great problem to have.

I said this back when we were talking Hagg terms: 3 years makes a ton of sense. You need players exposed who have hit the games requirement. I'm sure the $$ is very affordable.

The only thing is this means Hagg gets 3 years minimum too. More likely 6.

NicolasAubeKubel

Mar 3, 2018
I need you guys to give me a quick rundown of the “real” flyers rumors. I don’t think I’m following the right accounts on Twitter.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I need you guys to give me a quick rundown of the “real” flyers rumors. I don’t think I’m following the right accounts on Twitter.

Follow Lebrun, Isaac, Mckenzie, Friedman, and your set. I run Tweetdeck which allows you to filter tweets/group them, so i have a tab open that has a search term of Flyers which searches all of twitter....i also am a tremendous nerd who needs to break the cycle of internet addiction.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
There really isn’t a Flyers one, just follow the big time national guys like McKenzie, Friedman, Dreger, & LeBrun. That’s basically all you need.

I personally follow those four along with Frank Seravalli & Renaud Lavoie. That pretty much covers everything.

Not that they cover a whole lot but I follow Dave Isaac & Sam Carchidi for the Flyers.

I follow Capfriendly’s account too. That’s a pretty good follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad