SpookyHockey

Feb 11, 2010

Sommerman’s working the phones today.
businesswoman-phone-receiver-cord-26744038.jpg

I don't doubt that he has no sources.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I don't get the interest in Hamonic just looking at the numbers. Scream right handed MacDonald to me. Plus, the guy wants to be out west

Reactions: Ruck Over

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Philly sitting between LA and Calgary on the draft floor...clearly this means we will be trading amac for jeff carter and dale weise for Johnny South Jersey Gaudreau

Reactions: Stizzle

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Carolina close to moving skinner per Dreger..."3 teams believe to be in the mix in the late stages of discussion"

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Funny thing is, an hour later that tweet still generates **** and a half responses or traffic. Crickets

There’s this huge undercurrent of sports media where you have people who find out how incredibly easy it is to cull low-level sources and run with whatever they’re told no matter how little it makes sense. I enjoy the jokes and all, but it’s truly depressing when you see it on a large scale at some of the obvious gatherings.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

Well I think it’s safe to say they’re not giving up on him, regardless of what the money will be that’s a lot of commitment given his situation.

Awesome

Reminder for some posters - saying "awesome" doesnt necessarily mean I call him the savior and the next big thing despite not being in the NHL D+5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad