3rd?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Dubas at highest should be #10 maybe #9

I've always stated that people who haven't done anything, should ~15
Dubas did somethings quite well, hence the bump. The proof is in the play though.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Dubas at highest should be #10 maybe #9

I've always stated that people who haven't done anything, should ~15
Dubas did somethings quite well, hence the bump. The proof is in the play though.
As ive done a few of the coach rankings the last few seasons, rookie coaches usually go in the mid 20s. This year i think there are 4 and they went like 23-26 roughly. Now like you say you think your GM has already done a couple a good things to perhaps show hes going in a good and smart direction as a GM which could bump him up a few spots.

Not saying its right or wrong but if we go by how theyve been ranked before i would think he would go around 20-22

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
1st off I am not saying he belongs in the top 3, I am saying you need to do some research on him and you should expect him to be in that top 5 soon enough. There is a reason they call him the wonder kid. Look into how he turned the grey hounds around, look at how he built the Marlies and expect that same excellence for the Leafs.
I don't have to do any research on him, I know exactly who he is.

"There is a reason why they call him the wonder kid"? :laugh: I definitely don't know of anyone who calls him that thankfully.

It's s*** like this that gives Leafs fans a bad name

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Dubas hasn't really done anything to prove he's 3 yet.

Iirc he was also in charge of the Kessel trade where we got bent over. However, during this tenure, so far so good

Dubas as GM hasn’t done anything yet to prove he is better than 31. Lou handed him over Tavares and Lou took Martin off their hands. Is Lou still on payroll?? Dubas has done nothing to fix a bottom 5-10 D.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I don't have to do any research on him, I know exactly who he is.

"There is a reason why they call him the wonder kid"? :laugh: I definitely don't know of anyone who calls him that thankfully.

It's s*** like this that gives Leafs fans a bad name
How is this giving myself a bad name? Am I saying he is top 3? no I am not. I am saying he is a very talented manager who has all ready lead 2 teams to championships.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad