cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I don’t know if it’s so much that he wants to leave as it is that we can’t bring him back.

I can’t see him moving his family.
Yeah, don't know if it still holds, but he's said in the past it's Carolina or retire given his son's medical care. And if Cam has to retire while he's still playing well because of Darling's whale of a contract, I'm not gonna be happy.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
If I was Tavares my ass would be in CLB. Vezina goalie, great young D, tons of scoring depth, and a game breaking winger.

Not a bad choice. St. Louis could use a goalie upgrade, but they've got a lot of really nice parts, so I was eying them for similar reasons. Stars and Sharks kinda surprised me, but the Sharks are going to need somebody to replace Jumbo Joe. And apparently they're getting Patches. It's looked like their window was closing, but signing Tavares would be the retool of the decade.

Just so long as he doesn't sign in Toronto. They're insufferable enough already.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Can't disagree.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the big trade, despite feeling like Hanifin and Lindholm can get much better, but I can't believe that the Magic 8 Ball is saying Darling has more potential to be better next year than NH and EL.

I wonder how Calgary thinks they’re going to get more out of them with the exact same coach they’ve had the past few years. What is Peters going to do so differently there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad