Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #9 - Vitali Kravtsov (RW) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
Idk why y’all keep taking the bait when two sock puppet accounts go on Buchnevich bash fests.
I mean that's the first time I've ever responded to it. I kinda of skim through the threads, some of you I pay attention to your names and consider your content and posts. Others I breeze by. Some stuff I read intently. Just happened to respond in this instance.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I mean that's the first time I've ever responded to it. I kinda of skim through the threads, some of you I pay attention to your names and consider your content and posts. Others I breeze by. Some stuff I read intently. Just happened to respond in this instance.
It was more of a general comment than a direct comment at you. This has been going on for a while on these boards now.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

Hopefully he dominates this little tourney and continues his good momentum that started from his playoff run last spring.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Idk why y’all keep taking the bait when two sock puppet accounts go on Buchnevich bash fests.

Why you gotta be hatin' on sock puppets?

They kind of remind me of Kevin Hayes.

dreamstime_sock%20puppet.jpg

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Kravtsov is in a middle of a little controversy. There’s an interview with incoming Traktor’s head coach German Titov. It’s about what Kravtsov confided to him before leaving for U20 camp with team Russia that he’s reluctant to leave (emphasis) and rather stay with Traktor. He also said it had something to do with his interactions with Russia’s coaching stuff. Pretty much everyone in the comments feels that this conversation should’ve stayed private and that Titov is shit for talking about it with a journalist.

Герман Титов: "Ощущение, что Кравцову не нравится ездить в сборную. Там ему некомфортно"

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Kravtsov is in a middle of a little controversy. There’s an interview with incoming Traktor’s head coach German Titov. It’s about what Kravtsov confided to him before leaving for U20 camp with team Russia that he’s reluctant to leave (emphasis) and rather stay with Traktor. He also said it had something to do with his interactions with Russia’s coaching stuff. Pretty much everyone in the comments feels that this conversation should’ve stayed private and that Titov is **** for talking about it with a journalist.

Герман Титов: "Ощущение, что Кравцову не нравится ездить в сборную. Там ему некомфортно"
Wtf, this coach is pratically a snitch. Lol

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Kravtsov is in a middle of a little controversy. There’s an interview with incoming Traktor’s head coach German Titov. It’s about what Kravtsov confided to him before leaving for U20 camp with team Russia that he’s reluctant to leave (emphasis) and rather stay with Traktor. He also said it had something to do with his interactions with Russia’s coaching stuff. Pretty much everyone in the comments feels that this conversation should’ve stayed private and that Titov is **** for talking about it with a journalist.

This is incredibly confusing.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
So, Kravtsov confided in his coach about how he felt concerning another coach/program, and his coach immediately tells the media?

I mean... there has to be more to it than that?

Reactions: TheKingsCourt

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Wtf, this coach is pratically a snitch. Lol

agree for sure. no reason for khl coach to air dirty laundry.

i remember being suprised at chytils usage on czk wjc team, they had him anchoring a 2nd line away from necas/zadina, but you never heard a peep from him / our org. he played his role quite effectively despite more offensively limited linemates, especially in the d zone where he was phenominal picking his spots to jump in wall battles and leading the puck up ice. thats chytil though, to me he's got malkin upside (its so rare to see a frame like that with the feet/acceleration/body control and full ice awareness, along with those silky mitts) but also a very modest ego where he will accept whatever role is assigned.

kravtsov is a very different player though, its clear his game and how he evaluates himself is his scoresheet contributions . he's not a guy you can bounce around a lineup, hes top 6 or bust. flying completely blind, my guess is his gripe has to do with where the russia wjc staff have/are expected to utilize him. they may view him as depth this year (full disclosure i have zero idea what kind of roster or coaching staff russia has, just tossing my read out there for discussion - feel free to bring actual facts/quotes to make me look stupid). from his position if he has the club season he expects himself to have that wjc role should take care of itself. if not hes subject to politics, its that simple.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Shocking, another fan in our fan base who watches the games with his eyes closed and refuses to hold lazy players like Buchnevich accountable. AV", when did you sign up for a HF account?

Calling players lazy is, in itself, lazy. It's a weak argument used by people who have nothing substantial to add to the discussion.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
agree for sure. no reason for khl coach to air dirty laundry.

i remember being suprised at chytils usage on czk wjc team, they had him anchoring a 2nd line away from necas/zadina, but you never heard a peep from him / our org. he played his role quite effectively despite more offensively limited linemates, especially in the d zone where he was phenominal picking his spots to jump in wall battles and leading the puck up ice. thats chytil though, to me he's got malkin upside (its so rare to see a frame like that with the feet/acceleration/body control and full ice awareness, along with those silky mitts) but also a very modest ego where he will accept whatever role is assigned.

kravtsov is a very different player though, its clear his game and how he evaluates himself is his scoresheet contributions . he's not a guy you can bounce around a lineup, hes top 6 or bust. flying completely blind, my guess is his gripe has to do with where the russia wjc staff have/are expected to utilize him. they may view him as depth this year (full disclosure i have zero idea what kind of roster or coaching staff russia has, just tossing my read out there for discussion - feel free to bring actual facts/quotes to make me look stupid). from his position if he has the club season he expects himself to have that wjc role should take care of itself. if not hes subject to politics, its that simple.

For the entire regular season last year, Kravtsov was used by Traktor in a bottom 6 role. It wasn't until the playoffs that he was moved up to the top 6 and given more ice time. So I doubt his concerns are based on expected utilization.

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
So what exactly was he saying in private? That he didn't want to leave Traktor? By all accounts he seems ready to come to the NHL. Was it in reference to just a move in the KHL? I'm very confused.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Sounds like he doesn’t want to go to the WJC?

I highly doubt Russia isn’t going to use the khl rookie of the yeAr and 9th overall NHL pick in a major role there. Sounds to me like he was just confiding in his coach that the Russian Federation coaches suck ore than anything

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm

I highly doubt Russia isn’t going to use the khl rookie of the yeAr and 9th overall NHL pick in a major role there. Sounds to me like he was just confiding in his coach that the Russian Federation coaches suck ore than anything
Or that he'd just prefer a full pre-season with the sole focus of preparing for the season and gel with his team and linemates. It's not even necessarily an indictment of the NT coaches.

I know I'd have preferred that Lias spent the entire year last year with Frölunda rather than going to Rangers camp, tehn back to the SHL, then to the AHL, NHL etc.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

It doesn't have anything to do with the WJC, it's more the friendly games leading up to it. As fun as the 4N is to watch, it is meaningless.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Calling players lazy is, in itself, lazy. It's a weak argument used by people who have nothing substantial to add to the discussion.

Cmon now, Buchnevich is lazy and Hayes is motivated. I mean, how difficult is it to put on weight like Buch did? Lazy guy. Hayes had to lose weight. Now that's not easy to do, especially how he likes to fancy himself. Apples instead of Doritos late night is my guess.

/s

Reactions: Go Away Staal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: