NFL: 2018 NFL News & Notes discussion thread

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
It doesn’t. If he ever gets on the field again he’ll need a full off season of OTA, camp and preseason.

As for Sanchez, he’s been around long enough that there are coaches who had him on their roster. Seems like that is the deciding factor when teams look for a veteran QB off the street. Who has any experience with the current offensive coaching staff.

Is anyone besides Mike Florio suggesting Kaepernick as a serious option for Washington or any QB needy team at this point in the season?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
It doesn’t. If he ever gets on the field again he’ll need a full off season of OTA, camp and preseason.

As for Sanchez, he’s been around long enough that there are coaches who had him on their roster. Seems like that is the deciding factor when teams look for a veteran QB off the street. Who has any experience with the current offensive coaching staff.

Kap isnt going to win his collusion case and at this point I hope he realizes hes never playing in the NFL again.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Daniel is an ideal backup for that team in terms of continuity. They can run pretty much the same exact offense they do with Trubisky.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
On Sunday, Chris Banjo gets two INTs. On Monday, Chris Banjo gets selected for random drug test.

Maybe they should be drug testing Carson Wentz for throwing up trashballs directly at a 3rd string safety in garbage time

kyrw6m4xajz11.png

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Daniel is an ideal backup for that team in terms of continuity. They can run pretty much the same exact offense they do with Trubisky.

What nonsense

He has barely played in NFL so this 'He can run offense exactly the same" is absurd and always has been absurd

This Daniel nonsense about how amazing he is needs to f***ing end

For years no one has been paid more to do less. Also I would add Todd Collins got similar praise coming into Chicago and was an absolute disgrace on field

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I put 150 on the Bears spread before knowing Trubisky was hurt at all. This sucks, hopefully Bears D can grab a TD or two lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
On Sunday, Chris Banjo gets two INTs. On Monday, Chris Banjo gets selected for random drug test.

Maybe they should be drug testing Carson Wentz for throwing up trashballs directly at a 3rd string safety in garbage time

kyrw6m4xajz11.png

I don't get what the story is. It's random, it happens.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
chase daniel in might actually make this a competitive game
I get a little PTSD thinking about how many truly awful Lions games I've watched on thanksgiving over the years

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What nonsense

He has barely played in NFL so this 'He can run offense exactly the same" is absurd and always has been absurd

This Daniel nonsense about how amazing he is needs to ****ing end

For years no one has been paid more to do less. Also I would add Todd Collins got similar praise coming into Chicago and was an absolute disgrace on field

It’s the Lions. They got lit up by the Jets, who right now look like a high school offense.

I’d feel more nervous if they played the Dallas defense or at the Superdome.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks the Bears will win going away even with Chase Daniel?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
NFC North games are never gimme's infact the Bears have struggled vs NFC North for many recent years

Daniel in at QB is major downgrade but I am hopeful Bears prevail via a strong D effort.

I would remind ChrisK97 this same Bears team lost to Brock Osweiler so the adage of any given Sunday (Or in this case Thursday) rings especially true

Bears are my pick to win game and it is mostly because I think Mack is due a big game and D will probably do better in Detroit then it has recently outdoors as they will be able to get better footing and utilize speed off edge more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad