NBA 2018 NBA Draft

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I just saw a rumour that Trader Danny offered Morris, Rozier, the 2019 Sacramento/Philly pick and a future 1st round pick to Atlanta for the # 3 pick. Apparently if it went through Boston would have grabbed Doncic wit the pick. Sounds BS to me but who knows ???? :dunno:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I just saw a rumour that Trader Danny offered Morris, Rozier, the 2019 Sacramento/Philly pick and a future 1st round pick to Atlanta for the # 3 pick. Apparently if it went through Boston would have grabbed Doncic wit the pick. Sounds BS to me but who knows ???? :dunno:

Doesn't surprise me. 3 years ago Boston offered Charlotte something similar for the Hornets pick but for some reason they passed. If I remember correctly Boston really wanted Justice Winslow.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Nuggets taking a shot with Porter Jr here but honestly, if his medical report is that bad the kid is going to be out of the league in 5 years' tops. If you can't stay on the floor, you're useless.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I love the way the Warriors draft. They always kill it. Drafting Bell and Evans back to back years brings in that grit and toughness you need on a roster. Love both players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad