NBA 2018 NBA Draft

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Pistons came in with no 1st round pick but still walked away with two solid players who can probably contribute next season.

I really like the addition of the Draft Express guys to ESPN.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
LiAngelo was a long shot to get drafted this time last year and leaving UCLA in a hissy fit didn't help him.

Overall good draft - I am on the Ayton bandwagon and I really believe the hype around him. The word generational has been thrown around. Booker+ Ayton + Jackson is a solid foundation.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Porter to the Nuggets is the steal of the draft if he's healthy. Guy was a top 3 talent going into this season until he got injured.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I appreciate the Suns' aggressiveness, but giving up that Heat unprotected 1st rounder in 30 seconds was a hasty decision. Especially when 2021 will likely be the first year HS players are allowed to declare for the draft, so we'll likely be looking at an absolutely stacked class. Not to mention I don't see the Heat turning things around by 2021. Bit risky IMO. Especially when they already have Josh Jackson. I feel like the league is putting a little too much emphasis on these 3 and D guys nowadays.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Bulls now have 3 generational players

As a knicks fan who lives in Chicago & who's bff is a huge bulls fan, this feels like a disappointing draft for them. Since we're the knicks, Knox will probably bust badly & Robinson will sit out his whole career to practice by himself, but at least it feels like our picks could pay off bigly if this new coach is the teacher everyone keeps saying he is & Kyrie really is crazy enough to try to save this organization next summer.

But the Bulls picks? Even if Clark & Markkanen become a nifty big duo, does Clark really have the boom-potential that they so desperately need?

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
As a knicks fan who lives in Chicago & who's bff is a huge bulls fan, this feels like a disappointing draft for them. Since we're the knicks, Knox will probably bust badly & Robinson will sit out his whole career to practice by himself, but at least it feels like our picks could pay off bigly if this new coach is the teacher everyone keeps saying he is & Kyrie really is crazy enough to try to save this organization next summer.

But the Bulls picks? Even if Clark & Markkanen become a nifty big duo, does Clark really have the boom-potential that they so desperately need?

He is most skilled big man in draft with high potential. Has all the tools to success at both ends of floor. We will see how it plays out with Markkanen and rest of team.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He is most skilled big man in draft with high potential. Has all the tools to success at both ends of floor. We will see how it plays out with Markkanen and rest of team.

Thanks, she's always been such an optimist...even when I could still make fun of her about Derrick Rose's knees *sigh*...that it's been weird to see that she's become as cynical about the Bulls as I am the knicks & is now ready for years of suckitude before they can hope to start rising again.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Never forget that the T-Wolves had back to back picks, picked two PGs :badidea: and neither one of them was Steph Curry.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad