2018 Memorial Cup Final (Acadie-Bathurst Titan Are the Champions!) 3-0 Over Pats

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Juulsen should never have been in the NHL. I fear they are going to ruin his development like have with others by calling them up too soon. Just like DLR, Juulsen after struggling so badly to produce offense by having points in only 1 of his first 26 games (that's f***ing brutal) he puts up 4 pts in 5 games and then gets called up. I fear that he hasn't been given enough time in the AHL to work on his offensive game, but that his defensive game is so good that they will just keep him in the NHL which will limit him to a bottom pairing type. He'll bring a good physical game, be very good in his own end, and he's got a big shot but if he doesn't improve his offensive game and ends up a 5th/6th type fans will be disappointed.

Fleury needs to improve his defensive game, going to be very interesting to see how he does in Laval with an actual good coach.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Juulsen should never have been in the NHL. I fear they are going to ruin his development like have with others by calling them up too soon. Just like DLR, Juulsen after struggling so badly to produce offense by having points in only 1 of his first 26 games (that's ****ing brutal) he puts up 4 pts in 5 games and then gets called up. I fear that he hasn't been given enough time in the AHL to work on his offensive game, but that his defensive game is so good that they will just keep him in the NHL which will limit him to a bottom pairing type. He'll bring a good physical game, be very good in his own end, and he's got a big shot but if he doesn't improve his offensive game and ends up a 5th/6th type fans will be disappointed.

Fleury needs to improve his defensive game, going to be very interesting to see how he does in Laval with an actual good coach.

My fear as well for Juulsen.

It's a systemic problem though. If management doesn't value offense to start with, they won't value its development.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Regina just are a step behind. If they do get a PP, they need to take advantage, because 5on5 they aren't getting anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad