NFL: 2018 DPoY prediction thread

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Zzzz.

He threw passes over 50 yards at camp. Brissett has an absolute cannon of a throw and that's why they went with him for that 1 play. The short yard plays are by play calling, not athletic limits.

I hope so.

It’s probably because Castonzo is injured, they want him to get rid of the ball quicker.

mulli25

Jun 25, 2008
NJ
As far as players that aren’t Mack, Geno Atkins is having a hell of a season so far.

He should be in the conversation at the end of the year, assuming there is a conversation and Mack doesn’t just run away with it.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It's probably Aaron Donald right now (especially with a big game tonight) but I'll stick with my JJ Watt prediction.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Donald is light years ahead of everyone (both as a player overall and for performance this year). Mack has the nice story of going to a new team and having an immediate impact, with the defense overall being the best in football, but there are just no arguments you can make against Donald right now.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
My full prediction..

Offense: Patrick Mahomes, runner-up; Todd Gurley

Defense; Aaron Donald, runner-up; Khalil Mack

Comeback; Andrew Luck, runner-up; JJ Watt

Coach of the year; I say Reid, but it's a hard category. Nagy deserves consideration , so does Adam Gase and Frank Reich if their teams make the playoffs.

OROY; Saquon Barkley, runner-up; Phillip Lindsay

DROY; Darius Leonard, runner-up; Derwin James

I know I'm about to be lit up by Broncos and Browns fans for tha last one. Both Chubb and Denzel Ward deserve consideration.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad