Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Aaron Donald. Best player in football.
giphy.gif

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Ugh Luke Kuechly of course....as long as he doesn't get concussed and stay healthy for 16 games he has a great chance.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I was about to mention him. What a beast. The Eagles couldn't block him or hunt yesterday.
He was even better a week ago against Washington.

Everything is synced in with that Colts defense this year. I thought we were going to have problems at the line of scrimmage but Margus Hunt and Hassan Ridgeway have solidified the 3-technique position, plus Turay and Sheard are doing the job on the edges. We'll be even better once Autry and Tyquon Lewis come back from injury.

It's a fun year of transition for us. I look forward at next year's draft getting that ILB, corner and 3 down back that we're missing.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Cam Jordan has not been his usual self, but somehow is still tied for first in the NFL in sacks with 4. With the way Davenport, Okafor, Rankins and Onyemata are playing, he's getting a ton of 1-on-1 matchups and could low-key end up with 15 sacks.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
He was even better a week ago against Washington.

Everything is synced in with that Colts defense this year. I thought we were going to have problems at the line of scrimmage but Margus Hunt and Hassan Ridgeway have solidified the 3-technique position, plus Turay and Sheard are doing the job on the edges. We'll be even better once Autry and Tyquon Lewis come back from injury.

It's a fun year of transition for us. I look forward at next year's draft getting that ILB, corner and 3 down back that we're missing.

Now if only Luck could get back to throwing the ball for longer then 7 yards...

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Now if only Luck could get back to throwing the ball for longer then 7 yards...
Zzzz.

He threw passes over 50 yards at camp. Brissett has an absolute cannon of a throw and that's why they went with him for that 1 play. The short yard plays are by play calling, not athletic limits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad