NCAA GDT: 2018 CFP National Championship: (3) Georgia Bulldogs vs (4) Alabama Crimson Tide

S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
You do realize Georgia wrecked Auburn in the SEC title game right? No because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Auburn didn't care about that game, they beat them once no need to get up for that game. Of that only works when it fits your narrative.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Auburn didn't care about that game, they beat them once no need to get up for that game. Of that only works when it fits your narrative.
This is a laughable response. They win that game, they make the top 4. If anything, they didn't care about their game with UCF. Keep trying though.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I guess based on the posting all season I shouldn't be surprised but I thought the spinning and BS about UCF would be over now that they are over and done but I guess some people aren't just happy whining in relevant threads they have to do it in a game thread that UCF isn't even involved in.

Pretty pathetic.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I guess based on the posting all season I shouldn't be surprised but I thought the spinning and BS about UCF would be over now that they are over and done but I guess some people are happy whining in relevant threads they have to do it in a game thread that UCF isn't even involved in.

Pretty pathetic.

Spinning and BS? They are the national champs, this is the consolidation game.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Spinning and BS? They are the national champs, this is the consolidation game.

LOL

I didn't think you could get much more delusional than you were earlier but this takes the cake.

Keep trying to ruin the thread for actual CFB fans though.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
What happened to Hurts? Bama certainly looks so much better with him out.

Edit: I've been in and out of my tv room, so I don't know if he's injured or just got benched.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad