2018 Busts

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I don't remember having a year like I've had with Baldwin. Drafted him right before the news came out about how his injury would affect his play this season. Didn't trade him because he's been such a consistent PPR force in the past.

Has been a complete ghost every time I've started him. Sucks because he gives you just enough to think you may be able to trust him at some points like with that one decent game before the bye week, and then he comes back with nothing. Also remember there was a report that he "feels fully healthy for the first time this season" and then came out and lays an egg. Got a couple TDs before he missed time in December, but it was way past the point that I'd consider starting him.
I remember someone dropped him week 1 in one of my leagues, I spent 50% faab on him thinking when healthy he'd at least be a WR2, what a waste.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Don't know if quite a bust, but Jimmy Graham has been disappointing. The yards are reasonable, but only two TD's with Rodgers throwing to him is well under expectations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad