2018 Buffalo Bills (2-4): 10-21 vs. IND (1-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Even the announcers are speculating that's the last pass he'll ever throw in this uniform. Seriously, give him plane fare from Houston to just go home. Enough is enough.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
This offseason will be a big test for Beane. He has $90 million in cap space and a ton of holes to fill on offense. After this season I never want to see Ducasse, or Mills in Bills uniforms ever again.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
We should rank the Bills in the order you wish them released, stop your list when you get to the 1st player you'd retain for next season.

I'd absolutely keep Allen, but only because he's a rookie contract.

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
It's amazing to me that the Bills have probably the worst starting QB in the league, and easily the worst backup.

We have the worst (insert every position that plays offense in football) in the league.

Its downright pathetic compared to what you see in other offense around the league.

Peterman is becoming more of a national punchline than Norwood was.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
even while gutting the roster, they've assembled a top-tier defense, and they're wasting it with net negatives in the other two phases

sign kaepernick. sign brady quinn ffs

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Oh man NFL at it again in Cincy. Ticky-tack holding call on a 3rd and 10 incompletion to help Pittsburgh avoid a 4th and 10 situation, then you can certainly argue offensive pass interference on the winning TD.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Oh man NFL at it again in Cincy. Ticky-tack holding call on a 3rd and 10 incompletion to help Pittsburgh avoid a 4th and 10 situation, then you can certainly argue offensive pass interference on the winning TD.
Nothing wrong with bunching up that division in the name of parity.

Hurts harder to be a Bengals fan today than a Bills fan.

Still not liking the Browns switch from their orange & brown to their Bengal-like and Buccaneer-like shade of reddish-orange. Can no one have unique colors?

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
We have the worst (insert every position that plays offense in football) in the league.

Its downright pathetic compared to what you see in other offense around the league.

Peterman is becoming more of a national punchline than Norwood was.
Considering that Norwood was actually a very good kicker for a very long time, he should be.

Reactions: brian_griffin

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Anderson is an NFL vet. He should be able to learn enough of the playbook to be able to start next week. From what I heard on the radio he's been cramming like crazy to learn it.

Reactions: Buffaloed

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
The Bills should should be ultra cautious with Allen. We don't want him returning prematurely. I recommend they implement the Bogosian Injury Protocol which combines elements of astrology, medicine, and ability to answer trivia questions to determine a player's readiness to return to the lineup. Kyle Orton is a few months younger than Derek Anderson. Doug Flutie is only 55 and his arm strength is the same now as when he played. Tavaris Jackson is still pining for a shot at the job. There's no need to panic. There are plenty of able QB's who will play if the money is right.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The defense is legit, and they will be for the next couple of years, so throw Allen into the pit and let him learn. He has the attitude to take a couple of bad games. Dont get me wrong, I have little faith in Allen, but I want to give him the reps to prove he's either got it or not.

John Elway has the same attitude I do- give the QB reps and let him learn.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
The Bills should should be ultra cautious with Allen. We don't want him returning prematurely. I recommend they implement the Bogosian Injury Protocol which combines elements of astrology, medicine, and ability to answer trivia questions to determine a player's readiness to return to the lineup. Kyle Orton is a few months younger than Derek Anderson. Doug Flutie is only 55 and his arm strength is the same now as when he played. Tavaris Jackson is still pining for a shot at the job. There's no need to panic. There are plenty of able QB's who will play if the money is right.
I'd be happy to step in if asked. There's no way I can be worse than NP.

Buttons85

RJ & Rayzor Fan Club
Jan 31, 2013
Austin, TX

I think the Bogosian Injury Protocol also includes fishing, if Bogo's Instagram is any indication.

Reactions: Buffaloed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad