WJC: 2018 Belarus Roster talk

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

USA Hockey @usahockey
United States goal scorers in the period: Walsh, Mittelstadt, Kemp, Bellows, Tufte & M. Anderson.

Amy Moritzt @amymoritz -
So that was hard to keep track of. United States with a 6-0 lead over Belarus after one period.
By my count Casey Mittelstadt with a goal and assist and Riley Tufte with a goal and two assists.

Chris Peters @chrismpeters -
United States up 6-0 on Belarus after 1.
Walsh, Mittelstadt, Kemp, Bellows, Tufte and M. Anderson with the goals.
Woll made a few nice saves in net at end of the period, too.
Story of the first is Will Lockwood going down with looks to be an wrist injury.

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
It's 5 am in Belarus and I'm not sleeping but they apparently are.

I wouldn't be overly concerned. Denmark got pasted by Sweden but beat the Swiss and just played Russia really tough. Hopefully it's an off game, the roster looks pretty solid. They don't have any more official exhibition games it seems. None listed anyway. It's dumb that their really important game is so early, a day after the face the Swedes and the Swiss are off.

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
1-4 is the final result. Just one goal scored in two games and that's dissapointing.
25590006_1743583012341571_18081104_n.jpg

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
Thanks for the updates.
The biggest thanks go to the unknown member of the Northwest Arena team who agreed to keep me updated all the game long and had been sending me pictures of the scoreboard via facebook messenger :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wings4Life

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
Any news on BLR - DEN game ?
I guess there was no game. It was planned in the begining of the season but seems it was canceled. At least it had disappeared in the schedule of Belarus hockey federation.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Belarus still has not posted its roster. I guess we will discover the it only when they hit the ice...

Reactions: Pan

Pan

Apr 11, 2017
Minsk
Final roster:
Grischenko, Rodik, Tolopilo

Burovtsev, Gabrus, Gostev, Martynyuk, Sokolovsky, Deryabin, Yeryomenko

Anisimov, Astashevich, Bovbel, Grinkevich, Lukashevich, Ryadchenko, Pischuk, Drozdov, Litvinov, Sharangovich, Sushko, Mikhalchuk, Martynov.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad