NFL GDT: 2018 AFC Divisional Round: (1) Kansas City Chiefs vs (6) Indianapolis Colts

kcind

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Reckon they'll go after Bell?

It's certainly a possibility but given how Mack had a quietly great season i feel like that would be a gross misuse of money. Mack had almost 1000 yards and 9 td's in 12 games. No reason to go get a back with miles on him like Bell.

A good chunk of that 100 million should go to bolstering the defense, perhaps getting an extra Wide Receiver if the chance presents itself.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
It's certainly a possibility but given how Mack had a quietly great season i feel like that would be a gross misuse of money. Mack had almost 1000 yards and 9 td's in 12 games. No reason to go get a back with miles on him like Bell.

A good chunk of that 100 million should go to bolstering the defense, perhaps getting an extra Wide Receiver if the chance presents itself.

The only reason I think it could happen is the lack of great options out there. Maybe if one of the great edge players avoids the tag but otherwise there's a great chance they dont spend a lot of that money. Bell would help the passing game as well.

I think Brown would be more likely of the triple b's, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad