Speculation: 2018-2019 Trade rumors thread Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Don't forget Määttä already being on IR. So it's Letang, Dumoulin and Määttä gone from their lineup at the worst possible time.

MDZ for BUF 4th rounder is probably the only thing that makes sense right now. I don't think they have the disposable assets to get any of our top-4, doesn't make sense for us to trade Larsson or Welinski for anything short of an overpayment, if the plan is for San Diego to go on a run.

Welinski is a UFA at season's end. If they don't see him having much of a future here, and someone offers a pick to audition him for the rest of the year - definitely worth considering.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Yep. I knew if anyone notable from the young core could potentially be traded, it was Montour. I’d hate to see that happen because I think he’d flourish under a new coach and system. But I guess if this where Bob has decided to go, he better get a fortune in return. Montour is a young, cost-controlled right handed D with offensive ability.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
my mind immediately thinks Reinhart if he do a player for player trade.

or we go for alex nylander which would really upset me.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I didn't realize Reinhart is almost at a PPG this year. There's no way it would be him. I think Mittlestadt is a possibility. Hard pass on Alex Nylander

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Just locking this for the time being. We'll use the Deadline day thread until after the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad