Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Prospect Stats, Reports and Discussion - The Memorial Cup (Samorukov and Safin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
It’s 2-0 Halifax after 2. It should be 5-0 but ever since they have put Rodrique in, he has been lights out. I really like him. He looks very good.
Saifin? I don’t know what to say. Hasn’t stood out. I actually think he is still injured.
I’m no professional scout but it’s beyond me how Comtois made Team Canada, let alone being named Captain. Raphael Lavoie got cut and he is looking really good. He is leading the QMJHL in playoff scoring. He will be picked in the 12-18 range in the 1st round this year. I think whoever gets him will be happy
I love Rodrigue as a prospect

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Ostap Safin had no points, a shot (not considered dangerous), got called for boarding and was even, as the Mooseheads did the antler slap dance with the Voltigeurs 2-1 and take a 2-1 series lead. Olivier Rodrique came in to finish off the game and stopped all 20 shots over 46:00 of work.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features. (includes highlights)

2 games tonight.

QMJHL

Drummondville (Olivier Rodrique) at Halifax (Ostap Safin) - Game 4 @ 4 PM (Halifax leads series 2-1)
Listen at 92.1 CJDM Drummondville or CJNI 95.7 Halifax or watch on QMJHL Live

OHL

Saginaw (Ryan McLeod) at Guelph (Dmitri Samorukov) - Game 4 @ 5 PM (Saginaw leads series 2-1)
Listen at 100.5 WSGW Carrollton or 1460 CJOY Guelph or watch on OHL Live

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Guelph dropped another one, barring another comeback from 3-1, Samorukov could be joining Bako soon.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Guelph dropped another one, barring another comeback from 3-1, Samorukov could be joining Bako soon.

Would like to see him down there. Bouchard looked good the other night. I never thought I would say this, but I strongly feel Defence will be a strong point for the Oilers in 2-3 years. You don’t win without defence. Look at the teams that advanced so far, all good defence.
NYI
CAR
Bos
Clb
Stl
Dal
SJ
Col

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

I watched London-Guelph series. Samourkov looks very poised and has a canon. Bouchard will be a dandy as well. One fella we don't talk too much about is Persson in the SEL. I was hoping he would be coming for Bakersfield

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
Neither did I. It's nice to be proven wrong sometimes!
I honestly didn’t like the pick at the time. When I heard he made Russia’s WJC roster even as an OHLer I decided I had to watch him a couple times, and what I saw was the best defencemen of the tournament.

The guy had 18 pts in his final 12 games or something I think, I have him highly rated as far as a prospect goes. When I watch him I think of rob Blake for some reason, just a physical in your face type with good puck skills.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
On Wednesday, Ostap Safin had no points, 2 shots (1 considered dangerous) and was even, as the Mooseheads bit the Voltigeurs rifles in half 5-2, to take a 3-1 series lead. Olivier Rodrique (L 0-1) made 18 saves on 22 shots.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features. (includes highlights)

Ryan McLeod had no points, 2 shots, won 12 of 24 faceoffs and was +1, as the Spirit made the Storm power wash the fairground 4-1, to take a 3-1 series lead. Dmitri Samorukov had a PP goal, 4 shots and was -1.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League (includes highlights)

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Go Saginaw! Not sure if Samo has a spot down in Bako but it'd be awesome to have him and Bouchard down there learning from a solid AHL coaching staff.

Reactions: KYams17

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
That is too big of a jump, I'd think that Rusdia could ice at least 15 D that are more experienced for that kind of a tournament, likely many more.
I wouldn't be opposed to see him face the grown ups. He'll probably end up being a black ace in Bako.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad