2018-19 Ticket Thread **Read OP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

25yearfan

Aug 5, 2006
Available for tonight's game vs NJD: wo tickets in section 224, row 8. Face is $89; flexible - PM me...

CalClutterpuck

Jan 17, 2019
Have 2 tickets for sale 2/2 vs LA at NYCB.

Section 117 row 2 seats 7&8.

Spent 179 on them from Ticketmaster (face value) but willing to bend a tad on the price. Please send me offers.

Thank you!

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Will be in NY end of the month when Leafs are in town.

Anyone selling tickets to the Leaf game in LI (Feb 28)?

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Will be in NY end of the month when Leafs are in town.

Anyone selling tickets to the Leaf game in LI (Feb 28)?

1.) anyone selling tickets to that game would be crazy to sell them on here and not for the resale price.

2.) dont wear your Toronto gear to that game. Some drunk asshole is probably going to do something.

3.) if anybody is planning to sell tickets to that game hit me up first. :laugh:

Reactions: nycole

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
1.) anyone selling tickets to that game would be crazy to sell them on here and not for the resale price.

2.) dont wear your Toronto gear to that game. Some drunk ******* is probably going to do something.

3.) if anybody is planning to sell tickets to that game hit me up first. :laugh:

I hope nobody on here would seriously consider selling to a Leafs fan. :nod: :sarcasm:

Reactions: YearlyLottery

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I'm in the market for some cheap seats for just about any game in March. If I could snag some cheap seats I might take off from work to make it up for a game. Haven't been to one all year and I'm getting depressed.

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
2.) dont wear your Toronto gear to that game. Some drunk ******* is probably going to do something.

There's going to be a ton of Leaf fans at that game. The usual amount for Toronto games in the NY metro area + those who are coming for that game specifically. Will be a wild night.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    456 bytes · Views: 0

denis5

Mar 13, 2007
Pretty messed up if you are correct.
You yourself said it's going to be a wild night. Only an idiot would think they could poke an already enraged bear without consequences. Hope I'm wrong. Better yet, I hope Leaf fans thinking it will be a "fun" night rethink things so things stay sane.

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
You yourself said it's going to be a wild night. Only an idiot would think they could poke an already enraged bear without consequences. Hope I'm wrong. Better yet, I hope Leaf fans thinking it will be a "fun" night rethink things so things stay sane.
I meant wild as in between the booing and the fact that the Isles are a contender, the fact that Tavares may have already eclipsed a career high in goals, that there could be a new big deadline addition for the Isles playing his first or second game, etc.

Personally I think anyone who attacks another fan -short of the other fan being a giant POS or instigating- needs help. Even if egged on, it's an absurdly pathetic response. Regardless, I think there will be a few thousand Leaf fans there.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I meant wild as in between the booing and the fact that the Isles are a contender, the fact that Tavares may have already eclipsed a career high in goals, that there could be a new big deadline addition for the Isles playing his first or second game, etc.

Personally I think anyone who attacks another fan -short of the other fan being a giant POS or instigating- needs help. Even if egged on, it's an absurdly pathetic response. Regardless, I think there will be a few thousand Leaf fans there.
No one goes to a game looking to get into a fight per se. But being that it’s an incredibly emotional night with a group of fans as upset as any group of fans has been in the immediate past (at one specific player) it doesn’t take much to push things over the edge. And if you are correct and there will be a couple of thousand Leaf fans - some of the more arrogant and obnoxious fans on the league, it won’t take much for the environment to get heated.

I hope you don’t act like an ass hole and stay safe. You’re obviously entitled to attend the game and cheer heartily. But you should also understand that emotions often times get ramped up at games and at this one you can pretty much expect it.

Personally, when I go to an away game, I make sure I’m on my best behavior. I cheer for my team but I make sure not to antagonize the opposing fans. Hopefully Leaf fans follow the same approach.

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
No one goes to a game looking to get into a fight per se. But being that it’s an incredibly emotional night with a group of fans as upset as any group of fans has been in the immediate past (at one specific player) it doesn’t take much to push things over the edge. And if you are correct and there will be a couple of thousand Leaf fans - some of the more arrogant and obnoxious fans on the league, it won’t take much for the environment to get heated.

I hope you don’t act like an ass hole and stay safe. You’re obviously entitled to attend the game and cheer heartily. But you should also understand that emotions often times get ramped up at games and at this one you can pretty much expect it.

Personally, when I go to an away game, I make sure I’m on my best behavior. I cheer for my team but I make sure not to antagonize the opposing fans. Hopefully Leaf fans follow the same approach.

Oh yeah for sure. I live in the city, I am local (originally from Toronto), I'm not stupid. I will know plenty of Isles fans at the game. I go to tons of Leafs road games - I have seen them on the road well over 100 times. I've never had an issue. Fans in Boston are by far the worst and honestly the only one's I have ever felt a little uneasy around (there is a dark dingy stairwell you can use to exit the TD Garden, I don't recommend it).

I haven't had an issue with Isles fans ever. The odd comment, but you gotta smile and take it in stride as a road fan.

Also, Leaf fans are generally good people. You probably see obnoxious comments online, but everyone is a keyboard warrior on twitter. There's a general misconception about Leaf fans, it is perpetuated by Canadians from anywhere other than Toronto - much like the American perception of New Yorkers. But the majority of Leafs fans -especially the ones who travel- are as passionate and in love with hockey as you are. Extended periods of losing create better fans. We are kindred spirits.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hi Guys my niece is a huge islanders fan and have taken her a few times in year passed to the coliseum for a game. Any ideas when playoff tix will be released to the general public? Thanks.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Hi Guys my niece is a huge islanders fan and have taken her a few times in year passed to the coliseum for a game. Any ideas when playoff tix will be released to the general public? Thanks.
They have not done renewals yet and playoff tickets for STH are usually done at the same time. After that, there will be a lot of presales and then finally the general public sale.

Reactions: bl02

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
Does anyone know if they charge ticket fees when buying from the box office? Thanks.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Can't make tomorrow's game....Anyone looking for a pair? 127/ row 2.

Edit - Tickets gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad