2018-19 Ticket Thread **Read OP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

busman21

Dec 11, 2006
Boston
Bruins fan coming in peace.

My wife and I are bringing our very young daughter to the game at the coliseum Tuesday, we are Bruins fans/season ticket holders and travel to one away game a year and chose NYI for the fact they are hot, exciting, drivable (our daughter is less than a year old and she’s been to a few Bruins games but not ready to fly), and we both wanted to get to a game at the coliseum while we still can because we heard it’s a great old school hockey barn.

My question is, how do I best butter up those around me in case my kid makes a scene. We don’t want to be “those fans” from the away team that piss people off. Thanks!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

My wife and I are bringing our very young daughter to the game at the coliseum Tuesday, we are Bruins fans/season ticket holders and travel to one away game a year and chose NYI for the fact they are hot, exciting, drivable (our daughter is less than a year old and she’s been to a few Bruins games but not ready to fly), and we both wanted to get to a game at the coliseum while we still can because we heard it’s a great old school hockey barn.

My question is, how do I best butter up those around me in case my kid makes a scene. We don’t want to be “those fans” from the away team that piss people off. Thanks!

Be respectful, that's it. Can't imagine anyone will give you a hard time with a child that young. How does she handle games? I've been thinking of taking mine but she's also under a year and it seems like I might miss a huge chunk of the game with her there.

crasherino

May 9, 2013

Say hello, make a few deprecating remahks about your accent and you’ll be fine.

Honestly, the Coliseum is very kid friendly and you will not have a problem. Even in the most tense and emotional games (most recently the TML game), the only opposing fan who got shit was the guy who stood up, pointed at his Tavares jersey and egged the crowd on. That guy got hollered at. Besides that, as long as you don’t act like an overt Ahole (and I’m guessing with a kid, that’s not your agenda), you will be absolutely fine.

I wouldn’t take her to a playoff game here. We don’t get many of those so we tend to get excited.

Best of luck to you....in every other game besides tonight. May you sweep Toronto and put the snake on his back repeatedly.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

Amanda Elson

Mar 31, 2019
Short notice but we are 2 UK fans visiting America currently staying in Long Island City.
We bought two tickets for tomorrow’s game (4/1/19) not realising how hard it would be for us to get to the game.
Would anybody be interested in the two tickets? Block 216 row 15 seats 6 and 7. $30 per ticket so $60 for both.

firel28

May 23, 2010
Internet presale tickets are avail on Ticketmaster app. Began at 9am. Got section 215 row 5. 3 tickets

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I'm interested in 2 tickets for Friday's game if anyone is interested in selling them off.

Last edited:

Hershey Hockey

#AskNeal
Oct 5, 2010
Hershey, PA
Out of towner trying to make the trip Friday and looking for 2 tickets to game 2. I'm checking all online outlets hourly for something lower 200s section that's not outrageously marked up - if anyone has anything let me know.

Two tickets purchased on Stubhub this morning so all set. See you all there on Friday and LGI!

Last edited:

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
I have two for Friday's game. Section 215 row 15. $320 total, which i think is face.. and less than i have in them.

Gleb2006

Aug 11, 2010
Hi - selling 2 tickets in section 230, row 14 for both games 2 and games 5. Tickets are $175 each, send me a PM if interested

davinhimself

Nov 9, 2009
Queens, NY
Hey Guys,

If anyones looking for tix tn, I can't make it and need to sell my pair.
Section 26, Row 3 (actual row 2 from ice), seats 1-2.
At cost (low) - message me if interested.
Would much rather sell to someone here than Stubhub or TM!

Dave

kevynadams42

May 2, 2010
I dont understand why there are so many unsold seats, it's wild. Has to be at least 1,000 tickets on ticketmaster right now. Not resale.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
I dont understand why there are so many unsold seats, it's wild. Has to be at least 1,000 tickets on ticketmaster right now. Not resale.
They just released some but I wouldn’t say there are more than 200 at face not resale now. I’m sort of pissed though I paid about 300 a ticket and row in front of my now has tickets for $148 each lol but it is what it is.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
They just released some but I wouldn’t say there are more than 200 at face not resale now. I’m sort of pissed though I paid about 300 a ticket and row in front of my now has tickets for $148 each lol but it is what it is.
Damn. I just bought some last night on the secondary market and the fees killed me.
There needs to be a better market that doesn't have the ridiculous fees that Stubhub or TM has. They basically suck out 30% of the transaction.

It seems like there is either face value here (and what is face value? It fluctuates from day to day and depending on whether you have a package, etc.) or Stub Hub and TM which have huge fees - nothing in between. I would think there could be someone that comes in and cuts the fees in half and competes with the big boys. Can't imagine the overhead being so high.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
If you go on to TM, you'll see the same seat is available on Friday night for over $600 that is on sale for tonight at under $400 - right behind the goal...first row, as a means of comparison.

Moral of the story is - waiting is pretty much always the right way to go....if you can stomach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad