• He Attac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'd request one with "no taxes.. on paper" or if you can come up with something better/funnier around the tax theme, go right ahead. Maybe put a picture of Kuch there.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
@Fabiobest
j03Thfe.gif
Thank you very much :)
It's beautiful :) :)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
stupid question: how do I change my avatar with a link, they used to have a copy and paste for links but now its uploads? it won't let me download the gif apparently it just takes a frame of it

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
stupid question: how do I change my avatar with a link, they used to have a copy and paste for links but now its uploads? it won't let me download the gif apparently it just takes a frame of it

You may need to save it to your computer first then upload.

Do I just grab one? What do I do with my hands?

If you see one you like. Yes. Otherwise request one and it will be made to order.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Gourde - Pocket Hercules... On paper. (bonus points for Hercules in a crudely drawn shirt pocket)

I can't get over that quote. Might be the best/only good thing Pierre has ever said.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If Phobia can make this one, I'm going to claim it. It's pretty perfect for Gourde. Wonder how long Pierre had that one queued up.

I think it was probably spontaneous. Any time that guy sits on information he already knows i.e "Awww man! His dad was an atom league coach in Kenosha and later... etc etc" I wonder for a minute if I'm not feeling like how Julius Caesar did as he was getting repeatedly stabbed.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
idk i would be happy with something about triple digit win season/cup in february/2 cups in one season but im too hated on this boardto get one so

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I dont know if someone has this one or not but Stamkos ripping one from his circle and it says PP goals count and then on paper. If not can I have one please? :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad