Pre-Game Talk: 2018-19 NHL Playoffs: Potential 1st Round Matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Not the best opponent in the first round.
Columbus has talent in his roster and also a goalie that, if hot, is very hard to beat.
We've not to underestimate them, to avoid the bad surprises...

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
garbage_gif.gif

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Horrible luck for the Lightning and a HUGE break for the Caps. Easier road for Washington than Tampa. Materially easier.

Brutal luck.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Lmao I absolutely do not understand this pumping up of Columbus. They're straight trash.
It's the whole "Matt Duchene is good!" bullshit people swallow.

That team is Seth Jones and Panarin. Bob is a headcase. The rest of their D range from meh to shit. They have some decent second line forwards but they cant touch us.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
It's the whole "Matt Duchene is good!" bull**** people swallow.

That team is Seth Jones and Panarin. Bob is a headcase. The rest of their D range from meh to ****. They have some decent second line forwards but they cant touch us.
I mean like...they're OK. That's it. They shipped out half their future to get a few players and were STILL in a race to even get a spot.

Now all of a sudden it's bad luck for us? Like what? Lmao. This will be just as easy as the Devils. This ends in 5 or less.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
I mean like...they're OK. That's it. They shipped out half their future to get a few players and were STILL in a race to even get a spot.

Now all of a sudden it's bad luck for us? Like what? Lmao. This will be just as easy as the Devils. This ends in 5 or less.

I mean if you compare their roster to the devils last year... they are around 10 times better. Definitely wouldn’t underestimate them.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
I mean if you compare their roster to the devils last year... they are around 10 times better. Definitely wouldn’t underestimate them.
I mean... they actually have a good defenseman. Other than that they're a one line team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad