Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Alex Lyon kicks it off with DaveArt...

36525211_10156475063619819_7231466475276468224_n.jpg

I am very humbled and proud to be the mask artist for Alex Lyon
1f64f_1f3fb.png
. It is with pleasure we unleash Alex Lyon’s latest Flyers mask for the coming season
1f44a_1f3fb.png
. The mask is the third chapter in his series of tribute masks to classic horror movies
1f631.png
.... This Philly based movie

was an honor to paint on a mask... It is created in a non symmetrical way so when the mask turns from side to side
1f504.png
it gives an extra scary effect... Parts of the painting is created in an unpleasant and scary style with the running orange colors
1f3a8.png
... The paintings on the

side are painted with 3 different paint techniques, I love the challenge to mix paint techniques and create it into one unique painting. One painting is created with freehand airbrush
1f52b.png
, the next with freehand sketching
270d_1f3fb.png
✍, and the next with freehand brush
1f58c.png
... The DaveArt
34_20e3.png
4️⃣-D Experience is also added to enhance to the storytelling on the mask
1f4d5.png
, and also all the DaveArt Trademark Super FX
2728.png
✨ is unleashed. Thank you Alex, it is awesome to be your painter
1f64f_1f3fb.png
1f60a.png
#alexlyon @philadelphiaflyers @lehighvalleyphantoms @daveart @Nhl #DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity @theahl #DaveArtTheStoryteller

Last edited:

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
That's pretty cool, something different. Unbreakable is better tho

but what the **** is with all of those emoji pictures? I don't get it.

Exactly. How does the 6th sense translate to hockey / tough sounding name ?? It doesn't. And it's not a horror movie.

Hmm, is there another Philly based movie about something tough that could translate to a decorated goalie mask with something that is, oh, I don't know, that's "Unbreakable"? That title would seem to fit. :huh: :laugh:

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Exactly. How does the 6th sense translate to hockey / tough sounding name ?? It doesn't. And it's not a horror movie.

Hmm, is there another Philly based movie about something tough that could translate to a decorated goalie mask with something that is, oh, I don't know, that's "Unbreakable"? That title would seem to fit. :huh: :laugh:
You'd have to be Invincible like a pebble on a Rocky road to come up with a better Philly-based movie

Reactions: The Red Line
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad