Some Daveart I absolutely hate, but other times he knocks it out of the park

So I guess I am neutral

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Some Daveart I absolutely hate, but other times he knocks it out of the park

So I guess I am neutral
100% of it has to due to goalers taking more control in their designs IMHO. The ones you like, which probably includes Varlamov's is because they want the mask to have specific characters on it with specific backgrounds and whatnot. The goalers you probably hate are the ones who tell Dave what they want, but allow him to have all the freedom in the world such as Reimer's and Rinne's masks as examples.

Reactions: The Nuge

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Why is Fleury wearing a Sharks jersey, even if it is charity? If you are Vegas, probably not happy he is wearing a division rivals jersey, I wouldn't be!

Reactions: yzerman

Alf the dwarf

Jul 20, 2018
Why is Fleury wearing a Sharks jersey, even if it is charity? If you are Vegas, probably not happy he is wearing a division rivals jersey, I wouldn't be!

That's so terrible! I think whole world will hate him now. He should have known better..

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
That's so terrible! I think whole world will hate him now. He should have known better..

Not sure why you are reacting this way but it's a bit concerning. I'd be a bit miffed to see Lundqvist in an Isles or Devils jersey.

This isn't as over the top as you make it seem like (hate is a very strong word) but it's certainly a "common man" sort of moment.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Not sure why you are reacting this way but it's a bit concerning. I'd be a bit miffed to see Lundqvist in an Isles or Devils jersey.

This isn't as over the top as you make it seem like (hate is a very strong word) but it's certainly a "common man" sort of moment.
I think you mean “come on man”.

Alf the dwarf

Jul 20, 2018

You just want attention, you don't want my heart. Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new.

Reactions: Beville

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario

You're not sure why he's reacting that way? Maybe it's because you're being ridiculous?

It's concerning to see him wearing a Sharks sweater in a charity game?

Really?

What exactly is your concern?

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia

It was a charity pro-am game in Quebec put on by Bergeron and Gagner. Players wear different jerseys in it (i.e. Huberdeau and Vincent Lecavalier were also wearing the Sharks jerseys, Matthew Perrault was wearing a Bruins jersey).

Reactions: Oddbob

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
You're not sure why he's reacting that way? Maybe it's because you're being ridiculous?

It's concerning to see him wearing a Sharks sweater in a charity game?

Really?

What exactly is your concern?

To those who sign his paychecks and cheer him on in Vegas it sure is a bit of a slap in the face regardless of it being a "charity game" or not.

Professional sports are a business in which loyalty is also measured in public. As I said previously it certainly isn't a grave offense but I can absolutely see why fans and the front office would feel a bit slighted seeing their number 1 goalie on the ice wearing a rival's jersey.
Players can do whatever the hell they want in private, but at the end of the day Team A still signs the player's check and it's a bit unlucky for one to be wearing a jersey of Team XYZ.

I'm sure it would go over well in Pittsburgh if Crosby wore a Flyers jersey on the ice.

It doesn't affect me personally, I'm actually looking forward to the Sharks lighting up Fleury at one point next season and someone will be digging out this picture.

But yes, let's call people "ridiculous" because they are a bit taken aback at a player wearing a rival's jersey while they are still under contract.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
To those who sign his paychecks and cheer him on in Vegas it sure is a bit of a slap in the face regardless of it being a "charity game" or not.

Professional sports are a business in which loyalty is also measured in public. As I said previously it certainly isn't a grave offense but I can absolutely see why fans and the front office would feel a bit slighted seeing their number 1 goalie on the ice wearing a rival's jersey.
Players can do whatever the hell they want in private, but at the end of the day Team A still signs the player's check and it's a bit unlucky for one to be wearing a jersey of Team XYZ.

I'm sure it would go over well in Pittsburgh if Crosby wore a Flyers jersey on the ice.

It doesn't affect me personally, I'm actually looking forward to the Sharks lighting up Fleury at one point next season and someone will be digging out this picture.

But yes, let's call people "ridiculous" because they are a bit taken aback at a player wearing a rival's jersey while they are still under contract.

Yes, they are ridiculous. No, it's not a slap in the face. People who take it personally need to leave their computer and go out for a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->