2018/19 Jets Broadcast Schedule (TV - HNIC/Sportsnet/TSN)

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137

giphy.gif

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm a BellMTS TV subscriber who likes very little about SportsNet and would therefore only subscribe to the Sports Fans channel group for a day or two when SportsNet was scheduled to carry a Jets game... and then cancel the channel group shortly after the game. This would end up only costing me an additional 50 cents per day of subscription.

Sadly those days for me (and any other SportsNet-hating cheapos like me) are now over. I just read the following notice on BellMTS's "Change My TV Channels" webapp...
Sports Fans channel group, SportsNet, SportsNet One and SportsNet 360 channels are subject to 30-day minimum subscription
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'm a BellMTS TV subscriber who likes very little about SportsNet and would therefore only subscribe to the Sports Fans channel group for a day or two when SportsNet was scheduled to carry a Jets game... and then cancel the channel group shortly after the game. This would end up only costing me an additional 50 cents per day of subscription.

Sadly those days for me (and any other SportsNet-hating cheapos like me) are now over. I just read the following notice on BellMTS's "Change My TV Channels" webapp...

giphy.gif

At least now you know they noticed you. :laugh:

Unfortunately, instead of making SN better they resort to these kind of tactics to force themselves on the public.

Reactions: jefferoni

NorthStar

Dec 24, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
At least I can watch the games without any of the commentors .. as I'm deaf so ah... rather follow the action and mute the talking at least till the end of period shows..

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Last season for Bob Cole...

Oh baby! Legendary broadcaster Bob Cole returns for final season | CBC Sports
Oh baby! Hockey fans will be hearing a familiar voice on Hockey Night in Canada for one last season.

Legendary play-by-play man Bob Cole will return to the broadcast booth to call 10 games in his 50th and final season on HNIC, Sportsnet said Thursday.
I have to admit that a small part of me (the old nostalgic part) is gonna miss hearing his voice calling HNIC games. What a career he's had!

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia